• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Disbanded Guild

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Minecraft Name (IGN): JupiterRome
Current Spec/prof: 45 miner
List of Mastered classes: druid beguiler and ninja and 40ish disciple if u care
Have you got a microphone/teamspeak?: yush
Do you like baguettes? Yush dey taste guuud

Last edited:

Getcrazy

TNT
Minecraft Name (IGN):Getcrazy
Current Spec/prof:I am currently a dild- I mean dragoon and a smith

List of Mastered classes: Uhhhhh fuck.... Crafter and Lost Soul?

Why I would be good for Une Baguette: Well as you all know I was voted best proctor of the year 2014 and also have an olympic gold medal in whitelisting. I control this server if somebody wants in to it they go through me. I have whitelisted a astonishing total of 7. SEVEN yes I know thats higher than Hatchy can even count.

Why can you trust me: Well back in Dragongarde I abused region perms to steal a ton of fortune picks from the town Valor. I then sold the pickaxes teamed up with their # 1 enemy and joined los banditos.

Pvp experience: I have been known to gain the trust of lost souls, and take them mining. I then after the trip kill them in a gruesome manner, but not over yet I then tell them I left all their stuff at the coords they died at. I apologize and say my friend paid me 25 souls to do it im sorry man and then they come to those coords and I kill them again.

How tough am I: I'm writing this application... On internet explorer

If I could be any animal what would I be: I would be a squid so I could freely shit on whoever I like.

Is this a troll application: fuck you

Upon receiving sexual texts from members of the female gender how do you react: I usually tell them I am not interested, because if I want to be a frenchie I will act like a frenchie.

Where were you during WWII: I was taking pictures of my buddy Adolf in front of the Eiffel Tower.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how attractive are you: Very
Are you french IRL: god no never would I want to be god ewww gross.

Why should you let me in: You died to a beserker.... You need me

Have you got a microphone/teamspeak?: I have both and a baguette

Do you like baguettes? I have been known to rub baguettes on my naked body when I am home alone, so that is a definite yes.

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
Minecraft Name (IGN):Getcrazy
Current Spec/prof:I am currently a dild- I mean dragoon and a smith

List of Mastered classes: Uhhhhh fuck.... Crafter and Lost Soul?

Why I would be good for Une Baguette: Well as you all know I was voted best proctor of the year 2014 and also have an olympic gold medal in whitelisting. I control this server if somebody wants in to it they go through me. I have whitelisted a astonishing total of 7. SEVEN yes I know thats higher than Hatchy can even count.

Why can you trust me: Well back in Dragongarde I abused region perms to steal a ton of fortune picks from the town Valor. I then sold the pickaxes teamed up with their # 1 enemy and joined los banditos.

Pvp experience: I have been known to gain the trust of lost souls, and take them mining. I then after the trip kill them in a gruesome manner, but not over yet I then tell them I left all their stuff at the coords they died at. I apologize and say my friend paid me 25 souls to do it im sorry man and then they come to those coords and I kill them again.

How tough am I: I'm writing this application... On internet explorer

If I could be any animal what would I be: I would be a squid so I could freely shit on whoever I like.

Is this a troll application: fuck you

Upon receiving sexual texts from members of the female gender how do you react: I usually tell them I am not interested, because if I want to be a frenchie I will act like a frenchie.

Where were you during WWII: I was taking pictures of my buddy Adolf in front of the Eiffel Tower.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how attractive are you: Very
Are you french IRL: god no never would I want to be god ewww gross.

Why should you let me in: You died to a beserker.... You need me

Have you got a microphone/teamspeak?: I have both and a baguette

Do you like baguettes? I have been known to rub baguettes on my naked body when I am home alone, so that is a definite yes.

10/10 perfect welcome

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
So is my app ignored, common dud' my mom is a baguette like really my mum is lik really offneded lik IRL like dud' ima get really mad ima report you to the clan fazed cause urnot proH dud'
me and getcrazy known eachother lonnnngggg time m9

Edit: I'll take you raiding one day to test ye out

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
Minecraft Name (IGN): JupiterRome
Current Spec/prof: 45 miner
List of Mastered classes: druid beguiler and ninja and 40ish disciple if u care
Have you got a microphone/teamspeak?: yush
Do you like baguettes? Yush dey taste guuud
next time frenchies do something I'll take u screb and see if ur screb lv is 2 or 2mil

Xhazed

Portal
me and getcrazy known eachother lonnnngggg time m9

Edit: I'll take you raiding one day to test ye out

I um nut alluwed tu raid cuse my mum said nut tu hurt the peps onthe internet or then i will be repurtrd as cyrber bully becusr baguettes are killled ech day by the peps that have lvl 2 in life ..... ITS THE REAL DEAL IN THE BAGUETTE LIFE

Getcrazy

TNT
I um nut alluwed tu raid cuse my mum said nut tu hurt the peps onthe internet or then i will be repurtrd as cyrber bully becusr baguettes are killled ech day by the peps that have lvl 2 in life ..... ITS THE REAL DEAL IN THE BAGUETTE LIFE
Go home

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Resigning my position within Frenchies in order to live a peaceful life in the GERMAN town of Liederhosen.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
This place is coco-bananers.

I think you should all be locked up in an asylum. Made out of baguettes.

Just my opinion.

Peace.