• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[DIRE] Nearly 10,000 Compromised Accounts

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Link <---- List

Don't forget to Ctl + F check for your name, your friends names and whatnot.
This was compiled from lots of lists of accounts found on pastebin. The passwords have been stripped obviously.
not all of these may be actually hacked, but it's always a good idea to change your passwords anyway

Taken from Reddit

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Whew. Good, not on the list- I don't feel like changing my password anyway.

Thanks for the heads up though! Do you know the story behind this?

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I basically coppied and pasted from reddit/r/minecraft

It was taken from Pastebin, thats all I know

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Not on the list, yay

Odd thing is that I feel like I've seen _SoLo around on a couple of servers... I also saw I_am_a_helper_ hacking before

You really shouldn't be worried about this. The users that are on the list have extremely bad passwords such as Minecraft, Password, 123, and their own username. As long as you have a very unguessable strong password you should be more than fine.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
You really shouldn't be worried about this. The users that are on the list have extremely bad passwords such as Minecraft, Password, 123, and their own username. As long as you have a very unguessable strong password you should be more than fine.
Never know. Someone here may have gotten comprimised. I'm sure you'd be happy if yours was :p

Aanokint

Obsidian
lmao im one of those guys with my username in my pass. gonna change it now though thankfully me and none of my friends were on there. i had a mildly secure passwrod though.