• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Diablo 3 WOOOOOOOO

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
They're just taking advantage of what their consumers typically do. Diablo 2 had a HUGE market for items, a market they could easily leech off of.
I've been playing my brother's copy of it, and I can't say I'm impressed with much. They abolished the skill tree entirely, so the only difference between two players of the same class is what they're wearing, and the skills they're using at a given time. To play the game alone, you still require an internet connection. For those of us with terrible connections, this means that single player will lag as bad as a fully loaded D2 baal run. For 40$, I'd buy it for the story, but the price tag is a bit unreasonable for what appears to be a dumbed down version of Diablo 2.

ICE ICE ICE!
I've never paid $60 for a game for 20 hours, those games are trash... Only games I generally buy have 100+ hours of gameplay
Your talking about Skyrim,Borderland,Fallout,maybe Gta...Those types of games your more into?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
They're just taking advantage of what their consumers typically do. Diablo 2 had a HUGE market for items, a market they could easily leech off of.
I've been playing my brother's copy of it, and I can't say I'm impressed with much. They abolished the skill tree entirely, so the only difference between two players of the same class is what they're wearing, and the skills they're using at a given time. To play the game alone, you still require an internet connection. For those of us with terrible connections, this means that single player will lag as bad as a fully loaded D2 baal run. For 40$, I'd buy it for the story, but the price tag is a bit unreasonable for what appears to be a dumbed down version of Diablo 2.
You are wise for your years. Remind me to not slap you one day.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I agree with what she said, except I still think it's worth buying to play it now. No reason to wait if it doesn't break the bank to do so. :p

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
I bought it and got tired of it after Act 2 in Hell. All it is is repetitive game play that is stale after around 25 hours of play. Really dissapointed w/ Auction House and how Legendary Items are absolutely worthless.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I bought it and got tired of it after Act 2 in Hell. All it is is repetitive game play that is stale after around 25 hours of play. Really dissapointed w/ Auction House and how Legendary Items are absolutely worthless.
Diablo III isn't repetitive. Nightmare and Hell are just the game all over again in a harder difficulty. The story itself is not repetitive. Haha. Besides, Diablo is all about doing run after run to get those rare items, gear up stronger, better and to find better shit, gear up stronger, better and to finder better shit and so on...Hahahahaha.

And about the Legendary items, they've acknowledged and are fixing this. Also adding PvP in 1.0.3 and lots of other shit.

ddrheretic

Legacy Supporter 4
I am done for a few patches. Even tweaked out on caffeine and ephedrine I could no longer grind.