• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Death Chests Broken?

charger134

Gold
Me and a couple a friends we're out killing and got a few nice kills. After killing them and defending their Dc's we decided to camp em and wait for the loot. But so far its been like 50 minutes and the chests have not broken yet. Does anybody know if the code for the chests are broken. Please help! thanks!!

_Trains_

Obsidian
Death chests are playing up atm. @Kainzo is aware and looking into it.

Did this happen just now or earlier on? Which map/world?

Looking at the most recent forum posts, it seems like multiple people/groups are having this issue of a deathchest never breaking. In fact, another group mentioned that the chests turned into LWC's once the person was killed, therefore keeping that chest there permanently.

I went out and killed someone, and their deathchest broke normally. Does this mean that this doesn't work sometimes? The person I killed did not have any LWC bound to his name - maybe that is the issue?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1) death chests no longer break, they last forever until items taken out
2) they are locked for 6 minutes and then unlock
3) Once the chest is emptied they break
This is how it should work, if it doesn't we will tweak it more.

Please re-test, at 130am there were fixes put in to address this.