• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Davros's Neat Little Widgets

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
Ahoy!

I've decided that, since I'm so nice and all, I'd share with you some neat little widgets that I've created specifically for Herocraft!

Feel free to post suggestions, requests, bugs, or.. whatever you want to post.

Without further ado, here it (I've only made one so far, I'm working on more!) is:

Widgets

Dynamic In-Game Online Status
Achievement theme

Davros_.png
Kainzo.png

Herobrine.png
Apherdite.png

That's right, folks! Dynamic in-game online status badges for your signature, town/guid threads, or even your external blog! These will display your current in-game (not forum) status, and they couldn't be easier to use:
  1. Determine your IGN (CaSe SeNsItIvE). Mine is Davros_!
  2. Put your IGN where it says {insert IGN here!} (take out the curly brackets silly!) on this URL:
    Code:
    http://sb1.dev.codeanywhere.net/~a70097sb/hc/onlinestatus/achievement/{insert IGN here!}.png
  3. OPTIONAL: Customize the online/offline message adding the following to the end of your badge's URL (%20 is code for a space.):
    Code:
    ?on=Online%20status!&off=Offline%20status!
  4. I would greatly appreciate it if you wrapped your badge in a link to this thread, but it's not required!
  5. Enjoy!
For example, this URL:
Code:
http://sb1.dev.codeanywhere.net/~a70097sb/hc/onlinestatus/achievement/Davros_.png?on=Is%20adventuring!&off=Is%20sleeping!
Produces this badge:
Davros_.png

Stay Classy,
Davros_

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
This is a fantastic idea - I'll keep it in mind for future township threads and such!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
That's sweet!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Hehe, I like it! Check mah sig!

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
This is so neat!

But how do I get It to show my skin's face?

EDIT: never mind, haha, just realised my skins face is a mask... Damn..

EDIT 2: I changed my skin and the face didn't change. Any way to fix this?