• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

darkbalde2040 Event team app

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft IGN: darkbalde2040
Position applying for: Event Team
Age|Timezone: UTC-08:00
How long have you been on Herocraft?: about 4 months now

Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: im a creative person with many ideas. for instance why cant adults have fun on Easter make a big glass dome hide chests(Easter eggs) with goodies for people to find :). PVE event idea a zombie invasion the server has to hold out in a mansion (or any type of building) form wave after wave of power full zombies. these are just some ideas i came up with on the spot.

Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: bare basic with vanilla redstone and some IC. im takeing redstone 101 course to be able to do more. building im good but just not architect good.

What would you say is your strongest skill?: adaptive planning and Obsessiveness when it comes to making things work.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: im in collage but take part time so i got a alot of time on my hands to come up with ideas and build.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Minecraft IGN: darkbalde2040
Position applying for: Event Team
Age|Timezone: UTC-08:00
How long have you been on Herocraft?: about 4 months now

Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: im a creative person with many ideas. for instance why cant adults have fun on Easter make a big glass dome hide chests(Easter eggs) with goodies for people to find :). PVE event idea a zombie invasion the server has to hold out in a mansion (or any type of building) form wave after wave of power full zombies. these are just some ideas i came up with on the spot.

Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: bare basic with vanilla redstone and some IC. im takeing redstone 101 course to be able to do more. building im good but just not architect good.

What would you say is your strongest skill?: adaptive planning and Obsessiveness when it comes to making things work.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: im in collage but take part time so i got a alot of time on my hands to come up with ideas and build.
@Xanipher is head of the event team - will leave this for her.