• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dark Times Are Upon Us... Enter The Dark Brotherhood

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
You're probably right, I'm already in so none of you are gonna really have a threat. Or you're just gonna have a constant army of noobs chasing you.
You shouldn't have a problem if its a noob army right?

Last edited:

Xhazed

Portal
1. IGN me
2. How long have you been on Herocraft cba to check
3. Classes you know
4. Proof of killing one of the following, Pewpewpewlasers, Jonsoon, Eldrylars, Truecorruptor, or Northeaster, will need a picture to prove it, or recognition from a Brother. No Brothers can help you with this task. If you somehow kill Kainzo the emperor you will obtain the greatest honor and have the permission to join without this application, will need proof. fuck off
5. Why should I let you join? because you asked me to

let xhazed (xmuhammad) join or i no join and pls make dis a town instead called RA p.s: adamforte/default/dennis i will probably kill whilst in the guild

now you guys apply to me
Why do we love wild_porygon?
Isn't he amazing?
Should we do what he says?
Are we making a town called RA?
Do we have free tracks available for him?
Plls listun to dis guy he is xmart

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
You shouldn't have a problem if its a noob army right?
Since pickle isn't here I guess I have to translate this one. *Ahem* "Hello, my name is Leo and I am a butt. I fuck dogs and spend the better part of my time on the internet trying to get little boys to send me pictures of them peeing on stuffed animals."

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Since pickle isn't here I guess I have to translate this one. *Ahem* "Hello, my name is Leo and I am a butt. I fuck dogs and spend the better part of my time on the internet trying to get little boys to send me pictures of them peeing on stuffed animals."
And this is why you shouldn't use google translate-it just messes everything up

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
that's why he joined my teamspeak

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
god dam
1. IGN me
2. How long have you been on Herocraft cba to check
3. Classes you know
4. Proof of killing one of the following, Pewpewpewlasers, Jonsoon, Eldrylars, Truecorruptor, or Northeaster, will need a picture to prove it, or recognition from a Brother. No Brothers can help you with this task. If you somehow kill Kainzo the emperor you will obtain the greatest honor and have the permission to join without this application, will need proof. fuck off
5. Why should I let you join? because you asked me to

let xhazed (xmuhammad) join or i no join and pls make dis a town instead called RA p.s: adamforte/default/dennis i will probably kill whilst in the guild

now you guys apply to me
Why do we love wild_porygon?
Isn't he amazing?
Should we do what he says?
Are we making a town called RA?
Do we have free tracks available for him?

Edit: nvm they can't win a 6v1 against me these people suck dick
U r in, mainly for the fact that it is a glorious app, i have been thinking about a town, but there is some problems with that, mainly 4 members r town owners and others most likely wont want to leave their town, but we do hav a base and Leo it is at 420 -6969

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
god dam

U r in, mainly for the fact that it is a glorious app, i have been thinking about a town, but there is some problems with that, mainly 4 members r town owners and others most likely wont want to leave their town, but we do hav a base and Leo it is at 420 -6969
funny but I am sad im not on required people to kill to join D:

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
If I can bring religion into this, this guild is so bent onto 'Satanism", or those who worship Satan through these kinds of killings and rituals

Question: Why was this guild formed anyways?

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
If I can bring religion into this, this guild is so bent onto 'Satanism", or those who worship Satan through these kinds of killings and rituals
ALL HAIL SITHIS!! PRAISE THE NIGHT MOTHER!!! Dude get your Lore right man. Who says that these deities are evil? I bet the would bake you a batch of cookies in a heartbeat.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
ALL HAIL SITHIS!! PRAISE THE NIGHT MOTHER!!! Dude get your Lore right man. Who says that these deities are evil? I bet the would bake you a batch of cookies in a heartbeat.
We are working on a night mother tomb for our base, I will give tours once its done, especially once its found

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok Can we only use this for applications and stuff instead of boarderline trash talking?