• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dark Times Are Upon Us... Enter The Dark Brotherhood

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Intro​
Assassins from Skyrim, they roam now in Herocraft, lurking, watching and are now ready to strike. The number 1 pvp guild, join us, or perish.
Members: @munchlaxhero Founder
@Im_a_Pickle The Pickle
@DefaultTexture The Listener
@JupiterRome Dark Acolyte
@tdfootball6 Ghostkeep
@SoHighFive
@I_Love_Miners
@FrankyDemon1996 DragonBorn
@Dennis69911a
@kk0707
@xMJay
@RShooter2000
@Teslanut
@Air_Restraint
@Trazil
@Animeman1996
@Jessegiroux1
Application​
At this moment in time I will not be accepting applications, I will remove this when I am.
1. IGN
2. How long have you been on Herocraft
3. Classes
4. Proof of killing one of the following, Pewpewpewlasers, Jonsoon, Eldrylars, Truecorruptor, Leo2596 or Northeaster, will need a picture to prove it, or recognition from a Brother. No Brothers can help you with this task. If you somehow kill Kainzo the emperor you will obtain the greatest honor and have the permission to join without this application, will need proof.
5. Why should I let you join?
Bounties​
As the Dark Brotherhood we will have our own bounties that you can post bounties here. If one does not pay in souls then they will pay in blood.
1. Your IGN
2. Amount of souls offering
3. Bounty IGN
The Brothers will post proof of the deed through a picture.
2014-03-29_14.43.36.png “Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unwothy must be baptized in blood and fear.” - The Black Sacrament of The Dark Brotherhood​

Last edited:

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Ty i couldnt find anything of the sort, and also could you by chance make a shortcut to this page, hc.to/DB

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
I will thank you now for all the bounties will we be collecting.

This seems like all the most flamboyant people on the server. Attention attained.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
thank you my lad, we are all pretty fruity here in the dark brotherhood, but we prefer our fruit with a pinch of death. :O

Xhazed

Portal
Im i in??? I play minecraft with the lifhts off.... Thats pretty dark o and i kill mosquitos too thats death

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Im i in??? I play minecraft with the lifhts off.... Thats pretty dark o and i kill mosquitos too thats death
First of all if u read the post you can see that we are not accepting applications second of all if you READ the post you can see there is a format in which an application is done Third of all ENGLISH

First of all if u read the post you can see that we are not accepting applications second of all if you READ the post you can see there is a format in which an application is done Third of all ENGLISH
I'll translate this nonsense: "furst if all of u reed the post u can c taht wii r not aceping aplicatins secun if al of u REED the poset u can has c ther is a 4 mat on witch a aprication is dun Fird if al ENGRISH

Xhazed

Portal
I'll translate this nonsense: "furst if all of u reed the post u can c taht wii r not aceping aplicatins secun if al of u REED the poset u can has c ther is a 4 mat on witch a aprication is dun Fird if al ENGRISH
O wuwwwww me mystake i dudnt knuw su i gess bai???? Idk pls trunslut fur munchlaxhero tull him i mean nu harm and that im wueth nurhing sury pls understand thanks hi, bie

O wuwwwww me mystake i dudnt knuw su i gess bai???? Idk pls trunslut fur munchlaxhero tull him i mean nu harm and that im wueth nurhing sury pls understand thanks hi, bie
I'll translate this fine piece of literary art: Oh, wow my mistake I didn't know so I guess bye? I don't know please translate for fat pokemon, tell him I mean no harm and that I'm worth nothing. Sorry please understand, thanks, salutations -Xhazed

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
1. IGN me
2. How long have you been on Herocraft cba to check
3. Classes you know
4. Proof of killing one of the following, Pewpewpewlasers, Jonsoon, Eldrylars, Truecorruptor, or Northeaster, will need a picture to prove it, or recognition from a Brother. No Brothers can help you with this task. If you somehow kill Kainzo the emperor you will obtain the greatest honor and have the permission to join without this application, will need proof. fuck off
5. Why should I let you join? because you asked me to

let xhazed (xmuhammad) join or i no join and pls make dis a town instead called RA p.s: adamforte/default/dennis i will probably kill whilst in the guild

now you guys apply to me
Why do we love wild_porygon?
Isn't he amazing?
Should we do what he says?
Are we making a town called RA?
Do we have free tracks available for him?

Edit: nvm they can't win a 6v1 against me these people suck dick

Last edited:

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
1. IGN me
2. How long have you been on Herocraft cba to check
3. Classes you know
4. Proof of killing one of the following, Pewpewpewlasers, Jonsoon, Eldrylars, Truecorruptor, or Northeaster, will need a picture to prove it, or recognition from a Brother. No Brothers can help you with this task. If you somehow kill Kainzo the emperor you will obtain the greatest honor and have the permission to join without this application, will need proof. fuck off
5. Why should I let you join? because you asked me to

let xhazed (xmuhammad) join or i no join and pls make dis a town instead called RA p.s: adamforte/default/dennis i will probably kill whilst in the guild

now you guys apply to me
Why do we love wild_porygon?
Isn't he amazing?
Should we do what he says?
Are we making a town called RA?
Do we have free tracks available for him?
OMFG ACCEPT DIS GUI