• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Custom Crafting System bugs

Arcan1x

Soulsand
Darkpearl Bow- When drawn, says its on cooldown in chat and when released, it does not fire arrows.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm not able to craft any of the items at all. I was told that old items, or items with different colored lore would not make a difference at all, any insight to this?

Upon Testing it seems that my old soul fuses are not working as they should.

Last edited:

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Original Crystals of the type Amber, Topaz and Blaze which are dye types will need to be exchanged at some point, but most the Crystals in circulation should be new and working as that was a early change a while ago.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Original Crystals of the type Amber, Topaz and Blaze which are dye types will need to be exchanged at some point, but most the Crystals in circulation should be new and working as that was a early change a while ago.
My issue seems to be with the Soul Fuses that I got around 2 days ago, I tested it with new soul fuses bought from DHX and it worked fine.

Another bug I'm seeing, I saw a tooltip of a guy's prismatic Spear, but it said "This diamond sword" when it was a shovel, I would recommend making the tooltips more universal.

Last edited:

thewhizkids

Soulsand
i cannot craft luminous hoes, whenever i put any soul stone+saphire crystal+diamondhoe it just creates a block of stone.

JustNireon

Wood
I don't know if it is because it is a dungeon dropped weapon or bugged. but i can't create create a custom crafted Diamond sword. i use a ordinary + dia sword + 8 different crystals.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
i cannot craft luminous hoes, whenever i put any soul stone+saphire crystal+diamondhoe it just creates a block of stone.

Thanks for reporting the problem, it will be resolved in the next update.

I don't know if it is because it is a dungeon dropped weapon or bugged. but i can't create create a custom crafted Diamond sword. i use a ordinary + dia sword + 8 different crystals.

Unfortunately, the recipes will only work with crafted, undamaged, unenchanted items.

JustNireon

Wood
Thanks for reporting the problem, it will be resolved in the next update.

Unfortunately, the recipes will only work with crafted, undamaged, unenchanted items.
Thanks!

With the dark crystal and a sword when you use the ability you get the vanilla message when you summon something:'object successfully summoned.'

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Deep Root Bow - when attempting to shoot arrow it says on Cooldown and cannot shoot arrows.

Thanks for the heads up, with the next patch bows will activate on left click to correct this issue.

It is almost known that Chainmail is not craftable as intended due to the custom way players craft it and is being looked into!

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
all bows are like this, they might give the effect, BUT they do not fire arrows, if there is a way to config the effect to trigger with a left click with a bow then do so.
Thanks for the heads up, with the next patch bows will activate on left click to correct this issue.

It is almost known that Chainmail is not craftable as intended due to the custom way players craft it and is being looked into!

ViserGold

TNT
I cant craft a custom hoe it just doesnt work

Attachments

• 2015-11-30_17.42.40.png
    2015-11-30_17.42.40.png
    154.4 KB · Views: 3