• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Counter Strike/Minecraft. (Brick-Force)

This game looks pretty cool, and it's going into beta really soon. It's being Americanized from a Korean version of the game. Basically, there's a creative mode, and a play mode. You can create your own maps out of blocks and the usual, with the addition of flag spawners, turrets, and the like. Then, you can play on the maps with an assortment of different weapons, character customizations, and game modes. You can also share your maps with others, which is pretty nice. I can't post a video right now, but they have a couple on their website.

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
def looks interesting. im in :D

minecraft seems to have started an indie block game revolution out there

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
theres alot of CoD type mods for minecraft ive played with, thats got nightvision goggles ziplines tanks planes rpgs assualt weapons yea this game is so diverse i swear to god lol minecraft has started a craze with its infinite amount of potential.

Shadeking

Gold
theres alot of CoD type mods for minecraft ive played with, thats got nightvision goggles ziplines tanks planes rpgs assualt weapons yea this game is so diverse i swear to god lol minecraft has started a craze with its infinite amount of potential.
Sounds like awesome mods.
Names, devo NAMES!!!!!