• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Contest] Official Herocraft Texture Pack! (Due July 16th@5PM CST)

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry found a few bugs right after i posted il make an updated version tomorrow im to tired

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Roba, some pictures contain some info that shouldn't be public....

Soundmaniac

Legacy Supporter 5
This is what I have so far:
2jGoy.png
I know it's not much and i'm still improving things.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
updated my entry, the download link now links to the host page properly, not sure why it was messed up before. Also, everyone make sure you have the bed side/front/back textures in the right place, notch changed it a little in patch 1.7, it's on the bottom now instead of the top in the same squares.

updated my entry, the download link now links to the host page properly, not sure why it was messed up before. Also, everyone make sure you have the bed side/front/back textures in the right place, notch changed it a little in patch 1.7, it's on the bottom now instead of the top in the same squares.

Thanks for the tip. I wondered why my bed was floating... :p

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Updated link with fixed bed, pistons, and sheers. Guys please give me feedback of what needs to change. "Robacollver if you could import the actual shield image that would be awesome! :)" how exactly do i do that on paint.NET

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
I couldnt find it but im posting final version right now. Which means i just did, its toward bottom of page 2. Sorry im wrong because people in game are telling me to edit diamond tools so il just post the final version on a new post

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
i found out how to import on paint.net when making my sig so now i can add it to my texture pack, but i cant find it just the shield the only thing i found was one in my sig with words

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
If we are the only 3 people no one will lose. I just realized this ends day after tomorrow and I still need to fix some things

MaxxyXD

Dirt
MaxxyXD's Herocraft texture pack!

It's still not 100% complete, but I will upload it.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Extract the zip file.
2. Open up your minecraft.jar file in Winrar or any other program. (minecraft.jar can be found by going Start->Run-> Type %appdata%, click roaming, then bin)
3. Place all the contents into minecraft.jar.
4. Exit and play minecraft!

Changed the Mojang screen back to purple because it looks cooler :3

Ironpass rofl
20110715185423.png

Airbus (Creeper, gtfo)
20110715185557.png

Ironpass again (Don't hurt me Ironpass D:)
20110715185411.png

Zeal with texture pack
20110715185806.png

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Nice that looks really good. Il post my final version later today i need to edit a few things still