• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Contest] Official Herocraft Texture Pack! (Due July 16th@5PM CST)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Rules:
  • 16x16 OR 32x32 (but you need to adjust it for 16x16 as well.
  • encompasses "Herocraft" feel (no sci-fi packs)
  • no stealing of previous released work
  • preview of the texture pack with screenshots or video
Prizes:
  1. 1500C + T4 donor status
  2. 1000C + T3 donor status
  3. 500C + T2 donor status
Wanna place a submission? please place the texturepack .zip file either on mediafire.com or upload here. Contest will end July 16th and voting will begin on the 17th.

Good luck!

Bronzebrg

Wood
umm if i have a texture pack that i love (cubecraft) can i post that here? or does it have to be by my own making?

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Can we have this in 32x32 also? The difference is HUGE and relatively similar in performance.
Just throwing that out there..... :)

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Can we have this in 32x32 also? The difference is HUGE and relatively similar in performance.
Just throwing that out there..... :)

• 16x16 (or a pack that doesn't require a loader/etc)"
16x16 OROROROROR one that doesn't require a loader, etc.
ETC most likely refers to MCPatcher.

So basically 16x16 unless you can figure out a way to just paste it in your Texture Pack folder and it work. Period.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
If you can find a way to use 32x32 without any extra work on the side of the users - yes, you can use 32x32. We will not require modloader/patcher or anything like that.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
Basically, 16x16. I prefer making 16x anyways, it challenges you more to find ways to make everything look good with only a few pixels to work with.

Been working on my entry for this since you mentioned it just before the last meeting, so I'm almost done already.

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
16x is horrid I would never use one. :\ I'm happy with just keeping Albion(64x) up and running.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
i love jolicraft! i used it until i joined a city made of mostly sandstone, because jolicraft sandstone looks like cheese.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Hmm, I'd love to, but I fear my texturing ability is too limited. Good luck to those who do!

RightLegRed

Stone
The distance between 16x16 isn't huge. What I recommend you do is design your pack in 32x32, then change the scale. Then offer both texturepacks (16x16 and 32x32). Some quality will be lost, but not a huge amount.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I really want to partake in this festivity, but I am without the contraption needed to further myself in this subject.
I really want to make a texture pack for this contest, but I have no program to work with for one.
Any ideas?