• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Concerning Council Rooms.

IeatMelons

Iron
I was just curious how strict does the 11 x 11 x 11 measurement have to be? The length and width aren't a problem its mostly the height. So i was just curious the height HAS to be 11 up right? like is there any way to get around this?

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
If I read your question correctly, there is no way to change region size. However, it does not have to be 11 tall. If you position the center chest (where you create the region itself) on the floor, then it will also cover the area below the building. Or, say you put it on the upper part of the building, it would then region the air above the building, as long as you have the required stuff within the range. Whatever position you do, the place where you stand while typing the command will be the center. From that point, the region will be 5 below you and 5 above you. I hoped I helped in some way!