• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Community Meeting - 03/15/14 - 3PM CST

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
I for one have put in a bunch of time on Shrine and have a ton of stuff in my personal region and if it all went away I wouldn't be too upset. As long as we have warning so we can sell off our soul shards and remove lwcs / regions so they don't bug out on the new version.
Thanks for the input! I'd play shrine a lot more if it was redone, Another thing with getting a new map, that will help get new "blood" Players currently log into Shrine and try to make there way out of spawn millions of times how I have answered "How do I leave spawn" After seeing the world isn't flat enough for large amounts of building they are turned off and leave.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I've heard someone talk about a bounty system that goes off on someone that has a highkillstreak or even high Elo, I think that it would be really fun if we could implement that because it would give motivation for players to keep pvping and even add more fun to the server.
Be fun to add *that* in with stackable bounties.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Enhanced Enchanting system - Ability to choose enchants, gaining XP through enchanting instead of losing XP.

Township names as a group - Ability to Craftbook to see township names are a group type. Allowing sensors to go off only for certain groups. Allowing /town setrank <town name> enemy instead of just a single player. Allowing /town setrank <town name> allie to show all players in that town as blue allies, possibly with similar effects to being in the same township where you cannot be damaged by a friendly.

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
If we can get server-to-server inventory working, id consider it.

Here is a possible solution to server-to-server inventory for Shrine.

Have 1 or more players group together to build an "Ark" (or an Airship given the terrain lol) on Shrine. Once completed have the few players that actually play an have items here move their inventories to the Ark and allow them to region protect it if they desire. Create a new map, using MCEdit or similar program copy the Ark to the new map.

Current players on Shrine keep their goods, new players start fresh. Create a nifty lore base story around this to explain the new map/Ark etc.

**Edit**
Alternately i've read/heard that the Stargates Plugin allows for item transfer between worlds using portals

Last edited:

Deztrox

Legacy Supporter 4
Enhanced Enchanting system - Ability to choose enchants, gaining XP through enchanting instead of losing XP.
I have to disagree since enchanting is soon to be so overpowered in 1.8 that I think it might even some nerfing

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I have to disagree since enchanting is soon to be so overpowered in 1.8 that I think it might even some nerfing

Creating a system that can be controlled is the first step to maintaining balance. Creating a plug-in that allows the devs to decide how all enchants are gained and applied will not make it less balanced, but will make it so it can be balanced. Bad decisions on what can be done could throw off balance, but vanilla enchanting is the weak point.

Deztrox

Legacy Supporter 4
Creating a system that can be controlled is the first step to maintaining balance. Creating a plug-in that allows the devs to decide how all enchants are gained and applied will not make it less balanced, but will make it so it can be balanced. Bad decisions on what can be done could throw off balance, but vanilla enchanting is the weak point.
I'm just saying, when 1.8 comes out, it will triple the amount of lvl 30 enchants enchanters will be able to make

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Have 1 or more players group together to build an "Ark" (or an Airship given the terrain lol) on Shrine. Once completed have the few players that actually play an have items here move their inventories to the Ark and allow them to region protect it if they desire. Create a new map, using MCEdit or similar program copy the Ark to the new map.

That would be transferring inventory to a new map that replaces the old one.

Server-to-server inventory is back and forth.

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
That would be transferring inventory to a new map that replaces the old one.

Server-to-server inventory is back and forth.

I understand that; what i was suggesting with the Ark idea was a one time deal for regen'ing Shrine terrain. The edit note that i made though about the Stargate plugin supposedly does transfer server-to-server inventory back and forth

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
That was one Exchange that has been dying for years now. If all you know about Bitcoin is what you've seen in the news, then please don't advise on matters that you clearly have little grasp on. Just my personal opinion btw.
:p It's all good, like I said, only an opinion...in general I just feel like it's a rather 'shaky' currency to deal in. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, though. :)

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I will try to make it. I've been swamped recently with caring for my grandmother as she now has more issues because of the cancer.

I cant keep promises that I WILL be there however.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Its my grandfather's 90th birthday on that day! I will be sending some people, though.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I think discussing Herocraft as a community outside of the Minecraft client would be a fun and creative topic to discuss.
By this I mean building a bridge between the in-game and out-game experience, such as player / town statistics viewable on the Herocraft website, and perhaps even money and town management outside of the game, so players can be connected wherever they have an internet connection.
This.

All users will be able to attend - only Supporters above T6 and staff will have voice.
All sorts of staff or mod+ only?

Also, the Herald tag is still not working @Kainzo