• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Coding Team App: Trist95

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN: Trist95
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age:
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): CST
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 6 months
7. What is your level of Java experience?: basic to intermediate
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: none yet
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been messing with quite a few plugins lately and have gotten a bit of the common programming language used. I ran a server with heroes before and coded a few classes (but they have been lost over time). I would love to help with coding and debugging any and all plugins you would need me for. I am always happy to help test anything when you would need me.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN: Trist95
2. Position applying for: Coding Team
3. Age:
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): CST
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years
6. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 6 months
7. What is your level of Java experience?: basic to intermediate
8. Please list any previous plugin creations you may have developed.: none yet
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been messing with quite a few plugins lately and have gotten a bit of the common programming language used. I ran a server with heroes before and coded a few classes (but they have been lost over time). I would love to help with coding and debugging any and all plugins you would need me for. I am always happy to help test anything when you would need me.
Greetings - feel free to stay in #heroes on esper.net - we'll try and set you up with some skills to create - make sure to pick up the bukkit tutorials as they will pertain.

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
Greetings - feel free to stay in #heroes on esper.net - we'll try and set you up with some skills to create - make sure to pick up the bukkit tutorials as they will pertain.
i will look into that and be happy to help code a few skills if need be