• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cloverhook's Whitelist Application

Cloverhook

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft In-game name: Cloverhook
Location & Age: Nevada, 21
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Gankstar, SaveTheSack, CKSoldier
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Gankstar suggested that I check it out. I've been gaming with Gankstar, SaveTheSack, and CKSoldier for quite a while, and recently made plans to run a Dungeons and Dragons campaign for them. They have good taste in story-driven games, and I'm sure their interest in this server is no exception.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes.
Reason you should be accepted: I'm an active role-player, with a particular interest in creating lore and building settings. I'm an avid writer and an enthusiastic proponent of the importance of story in games -- indeed, I hope to have a career writing for games sometime in the next few years. I've always felt that Minecraft could benefit from a story-heavy MMO feel, but my attempts to make that happen on my own servers have failed due to a simple lack of players. It seems that HeroCraft has succeeded, however, and I'm eager to jump onboard and experience it myself. I've read the Wiki and the rules, and I'm very interested in the town gameplay.
Additional Info: My first college major was Architectural Design, and although my interests have shifted over time, the basic tenets of that field have stuck with me. When I build things in Minecraft, it is always with an eye toward both functionality and aesthetic appeal. On previous servers, largely partnering with SaveTheSack, I've built a wide range of interesting areas -- everything from mystical towers to Norse-themed fortresses. Unfortunately, I'm utter garbage at remembering to take screenshots. That in mind, I'll boast no further -- just know that, if I'm whitelisted, you can expect more than mere dirt hovels or wooden huts.

Cloverhook

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm currently an admin on PlotCraft, a server tied to my website. It's just a casual Minecraft server right now, however -- it has no real playerbase to speak of. It is, and pretty much always has been, just a server for friends and friends of friends -- it never really grew or attracted any strangers, likely due to lack of exposure. I submitted a ticket the other day to have it reduced to ten player slots, and I'll most likely be switching it to creative.

While I certainly understand the concerns about players being admins on other servers, I can assure you that PlotCraft is no more than a pet project of mine that never quite got off the ground. I won't say I'll never return to it -- I'm very interested in designing player experiences, and running a server is an excellent way to practice that sort of thing. I haven't been able to just play Minecraft in a long time, however... I'm hoping that, with the promise that my server will never infringe upon or otherwise threaten HeroCraft's success (and, indeed, it's extremely unlikely that my server will ever actually get off the ground, especially with the recent reduction in player slots), this can be my home as a player.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Everything looks good, I am just curious on the Admin status as the EULA is taken very seriously here. I would have added you about 30 minutes ago, but I was busy at the office getting payroll out to the branches.

Welcome to Herocraft