• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Clans & Conquest: Season 3

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
clan season 3.jpg

Gather your friends and grab your swords, it's time for Clans & Conquest Season 3! This clan vs clan rumble will last for one month, in which clans will hack, slash, and fireball their way to the top of the ladder for phat lewt and bragging rights!
Share: hc.to/season3

DATES:
Begins July 11 at noon EST.
Ends August 8 at noon EST.
Start and end times are approximate, however the days will not change.
RULES:
  1. Join a clan.
  2. Kill members of other clans.
  3. No kill-trading, etc.
  4. You will be prevented from joining, leaving, or being kicked from a clan when the event starts. Pick your teams wisely!
TRACKING:
Clan stats will be reset at the beginning of the event.
A screenshot will be taken when I reset the clan stats. You must be a member of the clan by this time to claim rewards if your clan wins.
View leader-board using in-game via the clan commands, and at hc.to/clans.
Points will be awarded as follows:
  • 1 point per rival clan kill
  • 1 point per neutral (non-rival) clan kill
  • 0 point per civilian (non clanmember) kill
PRIZES:
  • Clan with highest Kill/Death Ratio
    • 1 chest key each
    • Each clan member gets a suffix with their clan tag, e.g. {kok}
    • Clan leader gets the [Warlord] title until the start of the next season.
    • Clan name emblazoned on the Monument to Conquest for all eternity!
  • Individual with highest Kill/Death Ratio
    • Title: [Hammerfist] (will not lose this title)
    • 3 chest keys.
    • Player name emblazoned on the Monument to Conquest for all eternity!

Last edited:

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
View attachment 10464

Gather your friends and grab your swords, it's time for Clans & Conquest Season 3! This clan vs clan rumble will last for one month, in which clans will hack, slash, and fireball their way to the top of the ladder for phat lewt and bragging rights!
Share: hc.to/season3

DATES:
Begins June 11 at noon EST.
Ends August 8 at noon EST.
Start and end times are approximate, however the days will not change.
RULES:
  1. Join a clan.
  2. Kill members of other clans.
  3. No kill-trading, etc.
  4. You will be prevented from joining, leaving, or being kicked from a clan when the event starts. Pick your teams wisely!
TRACKING:
Clan stats will be reset at the beginning of the event.
A screenshot will be taken when I reset the clan stats. You must be a member of the clan by this time to claim rewards if your clan wins.
View leader-board using in-game via the clan commands, and at hc.to/clans.
Points will be awarded as follows:
  • 1 point per rival clan kill
  • 1 point per neutral (non-rival) clan kill
  • 0 point per civilian (non clanmember) kill
PRIZES:
  • Clan with highest Kill/Death Ratio
    • 1 chest key each
    • Each clan member gets a suffix with their clan tag, e.g. {kok}
    • Clan leader gets the [Warlord] title until the start of the next season.
    • Clan name emblazoned on the Monument to Conquest for all eternity!
  • Individual with highest Kill/Death Ratio
    • Title: [Hammerfist] (will not lose this title)
    • 3 chest keys.
    • Player name emblazoned on the Monument to Conquest for all eternity!
Can there be a rule stating that you can't change your name during this? (It resets your KDR) OR if so. You have to add the previous Kills and Deaths to the current name also.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Can there be a rule stating that you can't change your name during this? (It resets your KDR) OR if so. You have to add the previous Kills and Deaths to the current name also.
Salt

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I mean I didn't care too much lol. I just think there should be a rule on it. You got wrecked through out the whole event until Franky and everyone else was there to protect you.
Lol

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
I mean I didn't care too much lol. I just think there should be a rule on it. You got wrecked through out the whole event until Franky and everyone else was there to protect you.
i feel as if there is tension, i think u guys should just rent a hotel and fuck and get it over with it

Junarcel

Legacy Supporter 3
Wait, does that mean my kdr's gonne be reset? Or just for as long as the event lasts?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Clan season 3 has started! Also, due to some database issues, I changed it slightly so you can join/create clans, but cannot leave once you do. Pick wisely! I will disable the join/create ability in one week!

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Clan season 3 has started! Also, due to some database issues, I changed it slightly so you can join/create clans, but cannot leave once you do. Pick wisely! I will disable the join/create ability in one week!
:D I'm not home, in Colorado so really happy this happens because I can't get on atm

spiralz

Obsidian
"0 point per civilian (non clanmember) kill"

How are non-clan member kills distinguished from all the other kills? Does it not add to the Neutral kill count?

nick B

Glowing Redstone
Basically all of Everybody Love Everybody [ELE] is from a past clan in season 3. How is this possible considering "Rule #4 You will be prevented from joining, leaving, or being kicked from a clan when the event starts. Pick your teams wisely!".

_DELETED_10000

Legacy Supporter 3
Basically all of Everybody Love Everybody [ELE] is from a past clan in season 3. How is this possible considering "Rule #4 You will be prevented from joining, leaving, or being kicked from a clan when the event starts. Pick your teams wisely!".

I believe Alator slightly changed the rules to allow players to continue to join clans after the event started, yet the leaving rule remained. Scroll up a few posts.

I don't know if players were given permission to recreate clans by disbanding and creating a new one, or if they circumvented the rules by disbanding the clans in order to create new ones.