• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Clans & Conquest: Season 2

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
clan season 2.jpg

Gather your friends and grab your swords, it's time for Clans & Conquest Season 2! This clan vs clan rumble will last for one month, in which clans will hack, slash, and fireball their way to the top of the ladder for phat lewt and bragging rights!
Share: hc.to/season2

DATES:
Begins May 2 at noon EST.
Ends May 30 at noon EST.
Start and end times are approximate, however the days will not change.
RULES:
  1. Join a clan.
  2. Kill members of other clans.
  3. No kill-trading, etc.
TRACKING:
Clan stats will be reset at the beginning of the event.
A screenshot will be taken when I reset the clan status. You must be a member of the clan by this time to claim rewards if your clan wins.
View leader-board using in-game via the clan commands, and at hc.to/clans.
Points will be awarded as follows:
  • 1 point per rival clan kill
    • Temporarily changed from 2.5/kill because all are rivals in this event!
  • 1 point per neutral (non-rival) clan kill
  • 0 point per civilian (non clanmember) kill
    • Being changed from -0.33 per civilian kill to dissuade civilian interference.
PRIZES:
  • Clan with highest Kill/Death Ratio
    • 1 chest key each
    • Each clan member gets a suffix with their clan tag, e.g. {kok}
    • Clan leader gets the [Warlord] title until the start of the next season.
    • Clan name emblazoned on the Monument to Conquest for all eternity!
  • Individual with highest Kill/Death Ratio
    • Title: [Hammerfist] (will not lose this title)
    • 3 chest keys.
    • Player name emblazoned on the Monument to Conquest for all eternity!

Last edited:

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
View attachment 10376

Gather your friends and grab your swords, it's time for Clans & Conquest Season 2! This clan vs clan rumble will last for one month, in which clans will hack, slash, and fireball their way to the top of the ladder for phat lewt and bragging rights!
Share: hc.to/season2

DATES:
Begins May 2 at noon EST.
Ends May 30 at noon EST.
Start and end times are approximate, however the days will not change.
RULES:
  1. Join a clan.
  2. Kill members of other clans.
  3. No kill-trading, etc.
TRACKING:
PRIZES:
    • 1 chest key each
    • 3 chest keys.
How many people NEED to be in the clan to get any prizes? Also, will clan stats be getting reset? NateNate has a 40kdr on an account he doesn't even play on anymore.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
View attachment 10376
TRACKING:
PRIZES:
    • 1 chest key each
    • 3 chest keys.
One other thing... Are we going off KDR? or the point system...?

spiralz

Obsidian
How many people NEED to be in the clan to get any prizes? Also, will clan stats be getting reset? NateNate has a 40kdr on an account he doesn't even play on anymore.
It says under 'Tracking' that stats will be getting reset at the start of the event.

Can there be any 2nd place prizes? We all know there are a select few that will no doubt take first place which is kind of discouraging for the non-god-tier PvPers.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
It says under 'Tracking' that stats will be getting reset at the start of the event.

Can there be any 2nd place prizes? We all know there are a select few that will no doubt take first place which is kind of discouraging for the non-god-tier PvPers.
Thanks. I misread over that lol

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
It's one and the same. The points are how much each kill is weighted.
Ahh.
Is there a limit on how many members you need in the clan? I know you need 3 to rival someone. Soooo, would 3 be the needed amount to participate?

cat_8898

Legacy Supporter 5

Sorry :/ ninja op! what can i say

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter

Instead of saying the people that take PvP seriously godtier just try taking it seriously, use potions, If ur fighting someone with potions and u have none then they win, use prot 7 legs if they have prot 7 legs then majority of the time they win, and use everything at ur disposal, use emeralds/diamonds flint enderpearls etc and ninja isn't that OP, just good for ganks, just like when people said ninja was OP when rizza played it. Ninja sucks when u know where it is also port 7 helps a lot

cat_8898

Legacy Supporter 5
Instead of saying the people that take PvP seriously godtier just try taking it seriously, use potions, If ur fighting someone with potions and u have none then they win, use prot 7 legs if they have prot 7 legs then majority of the time they win, and use everything at ur disposal, use emeralds/diamonds flint enderpearls etc and ninja isn't that OP, just good for ganks, just like when people said ninja was OP when rizza played it. Ninja sucks when u know where it is also port 7 helps a lot
Sorry munch, i guess you don't play cause i kill u ez pz. ;) And those pants were prot 6* and now prot 4, kainzo said no and tim downgraded. O WELL im still OP

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Sorry munch, i guess you don't play cause i kill u ez pz. ;) And those pants were prot 6* and now prot 4, kainzo said no and tim downgraded. O WELL im still OP
I'm taking time off half due to WiFi shortages the other half of moving out, cat I suggest acting ur age a little more or go back to cod ur cockiness is as high as ur mental age is as low. Cat surprisingly enuf not everyone has unlimited time to spend on the computer especially if u have a job and are trying to move out, maybe someday u will learn that until see you in CoD

cat_8898

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm taking time off half due to WiFi shortages the other half of moving out, cat I suggest acting ur age a little more or go back to cod ur cockiness is as high as ur mental age is as low. Cat surprisingly enuf not everyone has unlimited time to spend on the computer especially if u have a job and are trying to move out, maybe someday u will learn that until see you in CoD
while i do play all day munch, i don't see why you get so upset over me simply trolling you. Lmao ur a cutie hehe.