• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City][KO]Panorama[Evil] *Recruiting*

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Minershoes.com has so many freeper skins. Just search Freepers or Sigpit.

Assassin4231

Stone
1. IGN : Assassin4231
Class/Level: Caster 4
Profession/Level: Crafter 3
2. Reason you want to join:Need a town, and heard this was good.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests) 18 Minecraft, rpg's and many other games :p
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): Friendly person who is pretty loyal
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank) None
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): C
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? No, sadly :(
A town member stole your items, and you find out who he/she is, what will you do:
C. Ask him/her to give your stuff back

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Panorama Assassin! Talk to me in-game and I will get you set-up.

twoupclock

Dirt
1. IGN : twoupclock
Class/Level: caster, 2
Profession/Level: crafter, 2
2. Reason you want to join: it seems a cool town and carlover1234 was my referral
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests) im 17 (i dont really wanna say much sorry)
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): well you would grow up a bit more by having another town member
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank)
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): D
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? nope
A town member stole your items, and you find out who he/she is, what will you do:
A. Kill him/her
B. Flame the person, raging
D. Ask a mod to solve the issue
E. Quit the game
F. Steal his/her stuff for revenge

twoupclock

Dirt
1. IGN : twoupclock
Class/Level: caster, 2
Profession/Level: crafter, 2
2. Reason you want to join: it seems a cool town and carlover1234 was my referral
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests) im 17, i like playing skyrim and yes, I do have a life and I have alot of fun with my friends, I mostly play PC when I'm bored or I feel like to.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): If I have to, I'll protect this town with my soul and heart. And butt. It seems a cool town and I think it should have another member like me.
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank)
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): C
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? No
A. Kill him/her
E. Quit the game

IGN: Builderfreak7
Class/Level: Caster/Level 15
Prof/Level: Crafter/ Level 8
Reason you want to join: I need more protection because I keep getting killed and everyone is stealing my stuff.
Describe yourself: I am 19 years old and I like to play soccer and basketball. I also enjoy playing minecraft servers, such as the hunger games and herocraft.
What can you contribute to the town: I am willing to help as long as I stay in the town. I will try to catch up with the latest news on the town and fight when necessarily.
Answer following question: D
Are you whitelisted? Of course I am.

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
1. IGN : Doogler
Class/Level: Ranger - 37
Profession/Level: Smith - 25
2. Reason you want to join: I have a few friends in this town, for I have a long relationship with Spire from the Zeal map. I haven't played in 4 months or so and since I've been gone, my town has passed away. Therefor, I am trying to start over!
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests): I am 18, and am a fairly calm player. I don't get mad and break rules. I love to pvp and build nice things.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I will defend the city as well as participate in, or lead raids. Just tell me what to do and I will get it done :)
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank): Fumo
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): C. Ask him/her to give your stuff back, then talk to the mayor, then D. Ask a mod to solve the issue.
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak?: Yes
A. Kill him/her
E. Quit the game