• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City][KO]Panorama[Evil] *Recruiting*

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Exitium was a thing of the past, and it's a good memory to keep. Let it live in the past e_x If you're making yourself a town, name it something different.

RoTbitches2cents

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
I never actually filled out an app, yet I am on the charter. I feel as if filling out this app will do absolutely do nothing at all, therefor entitling me to accomplish such a task. I realize that although I am awesome, that does not make me exempt from such a task as filling out an app.

1. IGN : Jayzy3
Class/Level: Thief/60
Profession/Level: Crafter/18
2. Reason you want to join: I feel as if I may do nothing at all and yet contribute to the well being of this town
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests) I am nothing, and yet everything. My power may resonate throughout lands and seas, of which graze variose critters rangers from the dangerous walrus of the east to the feisty kangeroo of the west. I am ageless, living through decades of drought and famine and war, experiencing the past in a way unknown the the regular sole of whom inhabits this planet. I clapped my hands, and the universe formed around me, giving me entertainment in a way never before experienced. Life and growth spread like a virus, filling cracks and holes, sliding into assorted ways of living. My interests may never be explained in a single lifetime, for they are numerous in ways unimaginable and unspeakable, deadly and soft, like a cozy gorilla with prickly spines lining its abdomen. I sit in my chair of roots and trees, surrounded by my creations, and wonder why, in the midst of everything, I have chosen to join this town by the sea, known as Panorama, and for reasons which shall remain undisclosed, I have chosen to join it
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): My life essence will seep throughout the cracks and crannies of this generous, energetic town, providing an awakening of sorts which shall inhibit the growth of the hated while at the same time providing greatly in the growth of the loved.
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank) As explained before, my numerous years have led me to join a variety of these organizations known simply as towns, which include, but are not limited to, Panorama.
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): I am the question. But the answer is not one known to you, and knowledge is not something to be dispensed like tap water. Therefore, I render myself exempt from this question
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? I speak, and although there may be no living thing within miles, you will hear me. My 'microphone' will emanate from the suns and moons, wrapping carefully around you like a snug woven blanket, warming and lightning the sole. My team will speak, thought not in basic manners such as technology. I will speak to my dear friend, the moon, who will in turn cast shadows upon his cousin, the earth. The sun shall see these shadows, and lighten them, which I will see, and around the circle goes.

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
@pandaman7 @Sigpit @Carlover1234 @BigguthDickuth @Brutalacerate
TqiE2.png

madsplatter

Diamond
I never actually filled out an app, yet I am on the charter. I feel as if filling out this app will do absolutely do nothing at all, therefor entitling me to accomplish such a task. I realize that although I am awesome, that does not make me exempt from such a task as filling out an app.

1. IGN : Jayzy3
Class/Level: Thief/60
Profession/Level: Crafter/18
2. Reason you want to join: I feel as if I may do nothing at all and yet contribute to the well being of this town
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests) I am nothing, and yet everything. My power may resonate throughout lands and seas, of which graze variose critters rangers from the dangerous walrus of the east to the feisty kangeroo of the west. I am ageless, living through decades of drought and famine and war, experiencing the past in a way unknown the the regular sole of whom inhabits this planet. I clapped my hands, and the universe formed around me, giving me entertainment in a way never before experienced. Life and growth spread like a virus, filling cracks and holes, sliding into assorted ways of living. My interests may never be explained in a single lifetime, for they are numerous in ways unimaginable and unspeakable, deadly and soft, like a cozy gorilla with prickly spines lining its abdomen. I sit in my chair of roots and trees, surrounded by my creations, and wonder why, in the midst of everything, I have chosen to join this town by the sea, known as Panorama, and for reasons which shall remain undisclosed, I have chosen to join it
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): My life essence will seep throughout the cracks and crannies of this generous, energetic town, providing an awakening of sorts which shall inhibit the growth of the hated while at the same time providing greatly in the growth of the loved.
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank) As explained before, my numerous years have led me to join a variety of these organizations known simply as towns, which include, but are not limited to, Panorama.
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): I am the question. But the answer is not one known to you, and knowledge is not something to be dispensed like tap water. Therefore, I render myself exempt from this question
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? I speak, and although there may be no living thing within miles, you will hear me. My 'microphone' will emanate from the suns and moons, wrapping carefully around you like a snug woven blanket, warming and lightning the sole. My team will speak, thought not in basic manners such as technology. I will speak to my dear friend, the moon, who will in turn cast shadows upon his cousin, the earth. The sun shall see these shadows, and lighten them, which I will see, and around the circle goes.
Please expand on your application! Your answers to questions 3 and 7 are lacking, remember, this is your only chance to make a good impression, so please do so thoroughly and with thought.

ShadowMan38

Glowing Redstone
1. IGN : ShadowMan38
Class/Level: 12 caster
Profession/Level: 3 crafter
2. Reason you want to join: i have been looking for a evil town to join and panorama looks to be the best to out there and spartanfan17 said it was a great and it was also a fun town to get into
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests) im 13 and i play baseball, tennis, football, basketball, and track. But what i like to do the most is to play herocraft when im at home
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): i am good at building, and mining and would help with any project that i could help on and i will help out with pvping and raiding. i would also give anything to anyone in the town if i had it and if they were being attacked i would help them out
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank)
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): i would do C first but if he didn't give my stuff back i would do A
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? no