• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City][KO]Panorama[Evil] *Recruiting*

lahviper

Glowing Redstone
1. IGN : lahviper
Class/Level: Warrior lv. 11
Profession/Level: Crafter 9
2. Reason you want to join: I would like to see more action in my herocraft experience and i would like to play along side my friends.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests): i am a male who is 14 yrs. old and i spend my time playing either minecraft or running around outside with my friends
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): well i am not bad at pvp and i think i could help the town with building projects or raids.
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank): i have been in the start of Altum Altums, and lightforge
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): C., and if that doesnt work D.
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak?: i do but i dont use it very often

SemajArchMage

Legacy Supporter 3
1. IGN : SemajArchMage
Class/Level: 37 Wizard
Profession/Level: 19 Crafter
2. Reason you want to join: Looking for a town as a base of operations, my old town Valkiorlia disbanded a while ago. Dark wizard with fiery death and good aim, so looking for a town with alignable interests.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests): I'm a 28-yo software engineer that likes exploring, killing, and achieving in various games. I tend to play action games or shooters so HeroCraft stuck out to me when I first joined oh so long ago.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I'm a high level wizard. I can port people around, defend the base from walls, and have soloed some of the best PVPers. I even defeated a level 55 Geomancer when I was level 7 just by using Fireball with good aim. My service is purely practical. I'm also good with traps.
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank): Valikorlia (no longer exists)
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): Denial - C, Anger - A, Bargaining - D, Depression - E, Acceptance - F. In that order.
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? - Yes
A town member stole your items, and you find out who he/she is, what will you do:
A. Kill him/her
B. Flame the person, raging
C. Ask him/her to give your stuff back
D. Ask a mod to solve the issue
E. Quit the game
F. Steal his/her stuff for revenge

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Panorama SemajArchMage and lahviper! Talk to Pandaman7 or I in-game.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Sig, can you change the description from this:​
Panorama is a lovely Town, it was built upon a river now having beautiful structures and walls surrounding the land. Panorama is a friendly town and is surrounded by many ally towns, so town members can feel safe wandering & exploring the huge and beautiful landscapes in a large area surrounding the Town.
To this:

Welcome to Panorama, a town of beauty and architecture which rivals that of any a great kingdoms. Built upon a winding river, Panorama's intricate walls and turrets are spread across a great expanse of untouched land. Panorama is home to a fantastic community of helpful, group minded individuals, each of which brings their own strengths and weaknesses to the town. We are surrounded by a group of allies, of whom provide a safe haven around Panorama so members may feel safe doing whatever is it they would like, be it leveling, building, or just wandering and exploring the great lands.
My writing skills are a little sloppy, havnt done much since school got out a while ago

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I will change he discription when i get back from vacation. I cant seem to edit the thread with my iphone :(

Carlover1234

Obsidian
@Sigpit You have an iPhone too? That's cool! It seems ever since you left that things have been quiet in pan. Too quiet to the point that I'm starting to question pans existence in the next month. I know it hasn't been that long since you left but things are already failing and it has me worried. I hope your having a good vacation and I'll try my best to keep pan alive.

mawaty

TNT
I think it's because of the 1.3 update too, people are excited to try the new stuff than backdate or wait a few weeks to play it.
Hope you're having a good vacation Sigpit

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
1. IGN : mikehk
Class/Level: going to be caster:beguiler
Profession/Level: going to go for smith
2. Reason you want to join: I have not started yet and the proctor recommended that I join a town to help me get started. This town looks nice so I'm applying for it
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests): I am a laid back sort of person, I enjoy good jokes and have a sense of humor. I am 15, I love to play WoW when I'm not playing minecraft. I also like to go fishing and camping IRL
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I think I am a decent builder if you ever need help with building, I can gether materials possibly and I could be a smith for the town whenever I get up to it.
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank)
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): D
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? I do not have Team Speak, but I do have skype and ventrilo as well as a working microphone.
A town member stole your items, and you find out who he/she is, what will you do:
A. Kill him/her
B. Flame the person, raging
C. Ask him/her to give your stuff back
D. Ask a mod to solve the issue
E. Quit the game
F. Steal his/her stuff for revenge

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Mike this town/map is going to be destroyed as part of the map wipe in a 1-2 weeks. If you would like i can add you to the town I am planning to join next map. Your application is good, please add me on skype, my username is "Sigpit".

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Mike this town/map is going to be destroyed as part of the map wipe in a 1-2 weeks. If you would like i can add you to the town I am planning to join next map. Your application is good, please add me on skype, my username is "Sigpit".
I'm also going to be joining that town if it's ok with you.