• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
[

Thanks friend! ill move my stuff right away.

This thread is for town business only, please take your trolling somewhere else.

@Angyles - Can we get the trash cleaned up? From Gansta_Kl3n too.

*Edit: Nvm Rumble took it out already, probably same guy on a different account. Maybe needs forum ratings taken away too.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | huntmoak
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Alabama Cental USA
How long have you been whitelisted | A little over a year
Previous Towns | (Oooak!)enshire, Wyntervale, Ambercove, Rapture
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Towns died
Why do you want to join Volantis | Rapture is dead, I'm lonely, and I think I might know a few people here.
Why would Volantis want you |
Um, I'm master miner so, I dig stuff fast. And I have tnt, I'm not really a good builder or pvper. But I try to anyways. I'm pretty skilless.
Tell us about yourself | I like digging stuff, and I have a bit of a healing fetish.
How did you hear about Volantis | This is a pretty big and prestigious town. Kinda hard not to.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) |
Jonsoon, LightnningCape, hilltim1, RagingDragon5

Sorry for the late response. You have been accepted, please check your inbox.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN | Galaxial
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | London, GMT +0
How long have you been whitelisted |
Roughly 2 years and a half now!
Previous Towns | Prophecy, Amunet
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Unfortunately the town members all disbanded to the point where it was no longer the way I wanted to play the game by being in a town on my own!
Why do you want to join Volantis | Beautifully designed town, seems to be a great active community, plenty of oppurtunity, and the style of the town and the way I play the game seem to be hand in hand.
I'm an Architect/Engineer in-game, so I hope I can be of some use here in any future projects that Volantis wants to make a huge physical impact in-game, and a Designer for Herocraft outer-game, so any design work, I'd be more than happy to offer a helping hand.
Tell us about yourself | I love science, planning to study it at University in the year upcoming, and I'm a huge fan of tech! Other than this, I build sets for a living, and am a huge fan of BBC's Sherlock.
How did you hear about Volantis | Whoever hasn't heard of Volantis hasn't stepped outside of their dirt hut yet!
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, and LightningCape!

Last edited:

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Galaxial
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | London, GMT +0
How long have you been whitelisted |
Roughly 2 years and a half now!
Previous Towns | Prophecy, Amunet
Unfortunately the town members all disbanded to the point where it was no longer the way I wanted to play the game by being in a town on my own! In the second town, Amunet, it just wasn't active enough for myself as an EU player.
Why do you want to join Volantis | Beautifully designed town, seems to be a great active community, plenty of oppurtunity, and the style of the town and the way I play the game seem to be hand in hand.
I'm an Architect/Engineer in-game, so I hope I can be of some use here in any future projects that Volantis wants to make a huge physical impact in-game, and a Designer for Herocraft outer-game, so any design work, I'd be more than happy to offer a helping hand.
Tell us about yourself | I love science, planning to study it at University in the year upcoming, and I'm a huge fan of tech! Other than this, I build sets for a living, and am a huge fan of BBC's Sherlock.
How did you hear about Volantis | Whoever hasn't heard of Volantis hasn't stepped outside of their dirt hut yet!
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, and LightningCape!
Welcome! I'll be back online soon. Check your inbox.

RagingDragon5

Portal
GN | Gangsta_Kl3n
Age | 7 (Just turned 7! so happy!)
Location and Time Zone | Canada : EST
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | Since June 2013
Previous Towns | Jericho
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I quit
Why do you want to join Volantis | cause i really want a cool communtiy to play this server with!
Why would Volantis want you | cause im a god at everything
Tell us about yourself | Im the reincarnation of Zeus himself
How did you hear about Volantis | The forums
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) |

Mayor | Me, myself, and I, oh and my pet bear
Referrals | epic_samuri, ShizzDawgg, werwew19, monkeyfatzer, Da_Burg, and Coxter, Plum__, And myself

Denied.

tenminer117

Stone
I am displeased. Very displeased. I am an engineer, I build redstone contraptions. I have just discovered that I am not allowed to use chest carts or hopper minecarts. These are NECESSARY to my builds. 1st I was worried that i wouldn't even have room for this particular build, but i own a green plot(largest available as of now) and it BARELY fits. I am requesting permissions to use these minecarts. I do like Volantis. But this is a dealbreaker. I NEED THIS. Also, on another note, I would like to build the project that i was speaking of for the city, a public version. It's an auto smelter, but it gets spread among all the furnaces connected evenly so that not 1 gets more work than the other, thus its faster. It uses chest carts to distrubute these materials. I was also going to try out a storage silo, which i would also like to build for the town, both of these on the housing level to replace the current hopper/furnace/chest system. But I need to be able to use minecarts. An ideal solution would be to allow me permissions to do that or to un-block them. If the reason they were blocked is because you were worried about unessasry lag, i can build in off switches for when im not online. Pls help me out. I don't want to leave this town. But if I can't use these minecarts, then i must. It is a dealbreaker. So pls.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I am displeased. Very displeased. I am an engineer, I build redstone contraptions. I have just discovered that I am not allowed to use chest carts or hopper minecarts. These are NECESSARY to my builds. 1st I was worried that i wouldn't even have room for this particular build, but i own a green plot(largest available as of now) and it BARELY fits. I am requesting permissions to use these minecarts. I do like Volantis. But this is a dealbreaker. I NEED THIS. Also, on another note, I would like to build the project that i was speaking of for the city, a public version. It's an auto smelter, but it gets spread among all the furnaces connected evenly so that not 1 gets more work than the other, thus its faster. It uses chest carts to distrubute these materials. I was also going to try out a storage silo, which i would also like to build for the town, both of these on the housing level to replace the current hopper/furnace/chest system. But I need to be able to use minecarts. An ideal solution would be to allow me permissions to do that or to un-block them. If the reason they were blocked is because you were worried about unessasry lag, i can build in off switches for when im not online. Pls help me out. I don't want to leave this town. But if I can't use these minecarts, then i must. It is a dealbreaker. So pls.
They are disabled by Herocraft. This has nothing to do with Volantis.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Guys - I'll be moving back to Amunet and unfortunately leaving Volantis for the time being, due to being needed to help build the town and use my petty Architectural wisdom to try and help my Amunet bro's make the town look pretty etc, and since Volantis is already doing a perfect job at being majestically built, I won't be needed here as much as I am there!

So for now, this is me signing out! It's been a pleasure being in AD though, I hope I'll be a part of any super big projects you have in the future, because you know I'm always down for big projects!

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Guys - I'll be moving back to Amunet and unfortunately leaving Volantis for the time being, due to being needed to help build the town and use my petty Architectural wisdom to try and help my Amunet bro's make the town look pretty etc, and since Volantis is already doing a perfect job at being majestically built, I won't be needed here as much as I am there!

So for now, this is me signing out! It's been a pleasure being in AD though, I hope I'll be a part of any super big projects you have in the future, because you know I'm always down for big projects!

Good luck!

Gigabitten

Stone
IGN |Gigabitten
Age | 23
Location and Time Zone | Colorado MST
How long have you been whitelisted | Since Mar 30 2013
Previous Towns | Silvermede and Dark... something, sorry I left it a long time ago
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Both kinda decayed/collapsed
Why do you want to join Volantis | I asked MichaelRL, he suggested I join this town
Why would Volantis want you | I can build, and once I raise my level up again I will be a good Beguiler/Pyromancer (Haven't re-decided yet)
Tell us about yourself | I played a while back and left after the restart, I am a major gamer and wanted to get back into the server, I'll be on a lot and will be quite sociable if the people are nice, I think you'll enjoy having me around
How did you hear about Volantis | MichaelRL
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape
Referrals | I guess since MichaelRL suggested I join you he's one, and I used to fight him so he may be able to attest that I'm not the first to die.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN |Gigabitten
Age | 23
Location and Time Zone | Colorado MST
How long have you been whitelisted | Since Mar 30 2013
Previous Towns | Silvermede and Dark... something, sorry I left it a long time ago
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Both kinda decayed/collapsed
Why do you want to join Volantis | I asked MichaelRL, he suggested I join this town
Why would Volantis want you | I can build, and once I raise my level up again I will be a good Beguiler/Pyromancer (Haven't re-decided yet)
Tell us about yourself | I played a while back and left after the restart, I am a major gamer and wanted to get back into the server, I'll be on a lot and will be quite sociable if the people are nice, I think you'll enjoy having me around
How did you hear about Volantis | MichaelRL
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape
Referrals | I guess since MichaelRL suggested I join you he's one, and I used to fight him so he may be able to attest that I'm not the first to die.

Accepted, check your inbox for more information.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN | Oxea

Age | 22

Location and Time Zone | Australia and UTC/GMT +10

How long have you been whitelisted | December 2010

Previous Towns | None, this will be my first town since my return

Why did you leave (if applicable) | NA

Why do you want to join Volantis | This town is seems to be very active, beautifully designed and organized. I would like to restart my Herocraft journey at a town where I know I'll be able to relearn the ropes in an appealing, friendly environment. Also to make new friends (there are some familiar names I think from my time back in the day too).

PS. I'm loving the GoT reference too!

Why would Volantis want you | Since I'm returning from Herocraft after a big break, in terms of class etc. I currently can't offer much. But in time I will get my classes/levels sorted and will be able to help on that front. Otherwise I'll be willing to help wherever I can to the best of my abilities.

Tell us about yourself | I left Herocraft a few years ago due to the high work load at the time and now am back again as I am starting my Uni easter holidays (spare time). I was heavily invested back in the day and my interests for Minecraft/Herocraft has returned so here I am to make my mark again!

How did you hear about Volantis | I went through the Townships section of the forums and found this specific thread

Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, LightningCape & RagingDragon5

Referrals | None.

Last edited:

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Oxea

Age | 22

Location and Time Zone | Australia and UTC/GMT +10

How long have you been whitelisted | December 2010

Previous Towns | None, this will be my first town since my return

Why did you leave (if applicable) | NA

Why do you want to join Volantis | This town is seems to be very active, beautifully designed and organized. I would like to restart my Herocraft journey at a town where I know I'll be able to relearn the ropes in an appealing, friendly environment. Also to make new friends (there are some familiar names I think from my time back in the day too).

PS. I'm loving the GoT reference too!

Why would Volantis want you | Since I'm returning from Herocraft after a big break, in terms of class etc. I currently can't offer much. But in time I will get my classes/levels sorted and will be able to help on that front. Otherwise I'll be willing to help wherever I can to the best of my abilities.
Tell us about yourself | I left Herocraft a few years ago due to the high work load at the time and now am back again as I am starting my Uni easter holidays (spare time). I was heavily invested back in the day and my interests for Minecraft/Herocraft has returned so here I am to make my mark again!

How did you hear about Volantis | I went through the Townships section of the forums and found this specific thread

Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, LightningCape & RagingDragon5

Referrals | None.
A few thing in this application jump out at me...

1) Your avatar is a tiger. I love tigers

2) You like Game of Thrones. I love Game of Thrones

3) I recognize your name. I love familiarity

Based on this (and the fact that I think you will fit in), you are accepted!

Check your inbox!

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
A few thing in this application jump out at me...

1) Your avatar is a tiger. I love tigers

2) You like Game of Thrones. I love Game of Thrones

3) I recognize your name. I love familiarity

Based on this (and the fact that I think you will fit in), you are accepted!

Check your inbox!

Thank you for accepting me, I look forward to living etc. with you all!

VaenorSly

Dirt
IGN |VaenorSly
Age |10.2.1997
Location and Time Zone |Croatia GMT +1
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 month but i have experience
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application |
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.51248/#post-403342
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Volantis |
I am good builder.Not that good in pvp
Why would Volantis want you |I know to build very good
Tell us about yourself |I love football.I play league of legends and minecraft
How did you hear about Volantis |Ch re
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, , Hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5
Referrals |Jonsoon

Last edited:

Lape

Wood
IGN |LAPEXDLAWL
Age |17
Location and Time Zone |Canada,EST
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application |+1Year
Previous Towns |N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) |N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis |One of your members (Insanebadger) Was nice and helped me a tone! So i am hoping the rest of you are equally as nice! :)
Why would Volantis want you |I have been with HeroCraft for awhile, I haven't really played much. But i know how the game works and am looking to get back into HeroCraft, I think by joining VOLANTIS will give me 1 more reason(s) to stay playing for a long period of time
Tell us about yourself | Well. I'm 17, I Quit WoW about 1 year and 7 months ago After awhile of not enjoying other MMORPGS/MMOS A friend told me to try out Minecraft. After awhile of playing Single-player, He told me that we can play with other people We started playing on a Faction Based Sever. It was fun and all but i kinda was always into a type of Leveling system in games and quests and stuff. So i was looking for some type of MMORPG In Minecraft, So i found out about HeroCraft and got really wanted to try it out. Maybe see if it was anything like WoW, It was i had fun for about 3 weeks then stopped playing School and Life kinda took over the fun i was having on HeroCraft so i decided to stop playing. Now im back and really want to stay for good. Joining t volantis would really keep me playing i think.
How did you hear about Volantis |One of your Members Insanebadger
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) |Jonsoon,RagingDragon5,Hilltim1,Lightingcape.
Referrals |Insanebadger

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN |VaenorSly
Age |10.2.1997
Location and Time Zone |Croatia GMT +1
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 month but i have experience
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application |
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.51248/#post-403342
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Volantis |
I am good builder.Not that good in pvp
Why would Volantis want you |I know to build very good
Tell us about yourself |I love football.I play league of legends and minecraft
How did you hear about Volantis |Ch re
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, , Hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5
Referrals |Jonsoon

Accepted, check your inbox.