• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
4iaij2m.png

Zf3T38t.png

E91v1Ds.png

Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | RagingDragon5
Managers | hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow

0X56Q10.png

[Mod] LightningCape, Jonsoon, hilltim1
[S.Guide] hilltim1
[Guide] RagingDragon5, WitchOnaRampage, whiteninja1970, Dsawemd
[S.Proctor] LightningCape
[Proctor] Oxea NamelessFreak, RagingDragon5
[S.Architect] Aryios
[Architect] Jonsoon, Lightningcape,
32154431643, yeelowsnow
[Balance] Jonsoon, Lightningcape, Dsawemd
[Herald] Jonsoon, Acherous, EtKEnn
[Designer] Davros_
[Wiki] WitchOnaRampage, Dsawemd, Trist95

v1Qdf9n.png

• Do not build or mine within 100 blocks of the town
      • Respect your fellow citizens. Do not enter someone's house without permission or open chests that are not yours
      • Do not be a troll
      • Do not be a douche
      • Contribute towards town projects
      • Defend the town when the need arises
      • Unexplained inactivity of two weeks or more is subject to removal
        • Be active on the forums, as this is the only way to tell if you are active
lFzdfHf.png

Fees for all Aetherius Dominion towns are 100c per month due the first Friday of every month. You may pay for multiple months, but failure to pay after two weeks will result in expulsion and any items will be forfeited.

Plots are available as low as 375s and are due when you join Volantis.

C9hqTBN.png
IGN |
Age | Please note we are currently accepting players 15 years of age or older
Location and Time Zone |
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns |
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis |
Why would Volantis want you |
Tell us about yourself |
How did you hear about Volantis |
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |
Referrals |

Last edited:

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
The spirit of the Aetherius Dominion

These are the guidelines we expect the members to follow in each of the AD cities. These simple guidelines reduce stress on the player base and produce a more fluid and fun time for the members of AD as well as the server in general.

As a member of AD you are expected to follow these guidelines at all times. If these guidelines do not match your beliefs or play styles there will be no hard feelings if you are to leave AD to find a home more suited to your play style. In the case that these guidelines are broken by members of AD there will be consequences ranging from fines to removal from the Kingdom.

Be a good sport.
  • Be respectful after PvP. Don’t taunt other players when they lose. On the same token, nobody likes a sore loser. Be the stronger person by being polite and friendly, even if other players are trying to taunt you. A 'good fight' can go a long way.
  • Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you’ve done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying.
  • Don’t accuse players of cheating or using hacks if you lose against them. Instead, gather evidence and report it.
  • No underhand tactics like using TS to force an opponent out of their MC client. If other players use underhand tactics against you, don’t stoop to their level.
  • No scamming players by trading and then killing them, or by buying severely under-priced goods from someone who doesn’t know better.
Play with your team, not against it.
  • No killing other AD members in anger nor ignorance.
  • If you don’t know another player check their town before engaging in PvP. If you find out they’re a new AD recruit (not yet on Town regions), give them their stuff back.
  • No payback killings among AD members. Killing the same person twice is not an “accident”.
  • Messing around is understandable, but when it comes to the point where people are dying, it needs to stop (for example, when melon fights escalate too swords and spells). That in no way gives new members a good sense of kingdom unity.
  • No killing fellow AD members for a bounty.
Play nice.
  • Don’t be a troll. Teasing and joking are fine in principle, but if the other person finds it offensive, it stops.
  • No abusive talk or excessive swearing in TS or ingame chat toward other AD members, server staff, or anyone at all in public channels.
  • Use the right TS channel for your activities. If you're heading out raiding with a team, or if you’re there for quiet chat, move to an appropriate channel with your group.
Respect the server rules, but more than that, respect the SPIRIT of the rules.
  • Pushing boundaries is fine, but doing things that go against the spirit of the rules, even if it hasn't been banned yet, is not acceptable.
  • No glitching, no using enderpearls to pass through solid blocks, no “abusing the server mechanics” and so on.
  • No using hacks or alt accounts.

@WitchOnaRampage

Last edited:

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Milestones

First Hamlet - October 12, 2013

First Town - February 3, 2014

First City - March 2, 2014

First Capitol - June 7, 2014

Last edited:

Ayohae

TNT
If you're taking applications right now, here it is.
IGN | Ayohae
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Ohio, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | Two years in mid-November.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns |
Zeal - Solis| Dragon - Was not playing for the majority of Dragon| Bastion - Skyforge
Why do you want to join Volantis
|
New map, I want to try a new town with people I hadn't really talked or played with before. I've never really been in an active town before, and it's disheartening when people go inactive over time. I want to avoid that this map by joining an active town. I know the leaders are all good people, from what I've seen in chat.
Why would Volantis want you | I help with town projects/donating to townbank/building town; I am above adequate at PvP/town defense; I have experience with HC and its plugins; I can level up a profession that the town needs. I also don't troll in chat or use the dreaded m3m3s. (never been muted)
Tell us about yourself | Sophomore at OSU studying Chemical Engineering. I joined HC toward the end of Zeal. I actually haven't read/watched Game of Thrones ;p
How did you hear about Volantis | Township Planning
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, RagingDragon, LightningCape
Referrals

Last edited:

MajorasMask

Ungodly
IGN | MajorasMask

Age | 17

Location and Time Zone | UK, GMT

How long have you been whitelisted |
Over two years.

Previous Towns | Many. I have been a member of LO, but I have also stayed in Oakenshire, Wyntervale and Mineris.

Various reasons. I left some towns to try new things. I left others to join friends who had moved to different towns.

Why do you want to join Volantis |
I know from the last map that the leaders of the town (Jonsoon and Aryios) are reasonable people and actually get things done. I wish to be in a town under their leadership. Plus, like most players, i'll be needing a place to stay/people to be with at the start of the map. Out of the current planned towns Volantis is the most organised, and I like that.

Why would Volantis want you | You tell me? :p I'll help the town as much as I can, as i've done in most towns i've joined. Like last map, when I joined Paragon, i'll be able to help you build farms/roads/housing, whether it be temporary or permanent. I am planning on either going mason or engineer, both of which come with their own benefits.

Tell us about yourself | I've taken some time off Herocraft as i've been busy with other things (mostly school and other games). It'll be fun to play again. I'm not a very social creature, but I try not to be a dick to people. This, I think, is what has changed the most about me since I took a break from HC.

How did you hear about Volantis | I saw this thread on the forums.

Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |
Jonsoon, Aryios, Hilltim1, RagingDragon5 and LightningCape.

Referrals |
None.

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN | MajorasMask

Age | 17
How long have you been whitelisted | Over two years.
Previous Towns | Many. I have been a member of LO, but I have also stayed in Oakenshire, Wyntervale and Mineris.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Various reasons. I left some towns to try new things. I left others to join friends who had moved to different towns.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I know from the last map that the leaders of the town (Jonsoon and Aryios) are reasonable people and actually get things done. I wish to be in a town under their leadership. Plus, like most players, i'll be needing a place to stay/people to be with at the start of the map. Out of the current planned towns Volantis is the most organised, and I like that.

Why would Volantis want you | You tell me? :p I'll help the town as much as I can, as i've done in most towns i've joined. Like last map, when I joined Paragon, i'll be able to help you build farms/roads/housing, whether it be temporary or permanent. I am planning on either going mason or engineer, both of which come with their own benefits.

Tell us about yourself | I've taken some time off Herocraft as i've been busy with other things (mostly school and other games). It'll be fun to play again. I'm not a very social creature, but I try not to be a dick to people. This, I think, is what has changed the most about me since I took a break from HC.

Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, Hilltim1, RagingDragon5 and LightningCape.
Referrals | None.

Et tu, @MajorasMask ? Et tu?

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
GN | CanDoBlue
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | US - Central Time
How long have you been whitelisted | 2+ Years
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | Zeal - Apherdite? | Dragongarde - Windhelm, XXXMAS Town, and Riften (Manager) | Bastion - Threshold (Manager), OuterRim (Owner), SkyForge, Town (Owner), and Malkier (Owner)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Made choices to play with people who later quit.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to join AD because if can be my strong rock and my stronghold.
Why would Volantis want you | Active, Friendly, TS3 Active, Hard-working, and a team player.
Tell us about yourself | I joined HC back on Zeal in 2011, worked hard, gained friends had to quit for school. DG, joined Barnubus' & Guardian's
towns and frequented between them regularly, although in that summer of 2012 my computer was hacked, forcing me off HC once more. Although, late Dec. 2012 I rejoined HC and joined Threshold, they paid for OuterRim which I owned for several months (4) then it fell apart. I joined SkyForge and found many friends throughout the OS Kingdom many I still continue relationships with today. I left SF after about a month or so to own Malkier, a decaying town, although my attempts tried & failed, I enjoyed my stay at Malkier until the end of Bastion
How did you hear about Volantis | Eldylars & asked me to pick a town which favored my views of the new AD Kingdom.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Ariyos, Hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5
Referrals | EldylarsYou're Friend,CanDoBlue

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
If you're taking applications right now, here it is.
IGN | Ayohae
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Ohio, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | Two years in mid-November.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns |
Zeal - Solis| Dragon - Was not playing for the majority of Dragon| Bastion - Skyforge
Why do you want to join Volantis
|
New map, I want to try a new town with people I hadn't really talked or played with before. I've never really been in an active town before, and it's disheartening when people go inactive over time. I want to avoid that this map by joining an active town. I know the leaders are all good people, from what I've seen in chat.
Why would Volantis want you | I help with town projects/donating to townbank/building town; I am above adequate at PvP/town defense; I have experience with HC and its plugins; I can level up a profession that the town needs. I also don't troll in chat or use the dreaded m3m3s. (never been muted)
Tell us about yourself | Sophomore at OSU studying Chemical Engineering. I joined HC toward the end of Zeal. I actually haven't read/watched Game of Thrones ;p
How did you hear about Volantis | Township Planning
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, RagingDragon, LightningCape
Referrals
IGN | MajorasMask

Age | 17
How long have you been whitelisted | Over two years.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Various reasons. I left some towns to try new things. I left others to join friends who had moved to different towns.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I know from the last map that the leaders of the town (Jonsoon and Aryios) are reasonable people and actually get things done. I wish to be in a town under their leadership. Plus, like most players, i'll be needing a place to stay/people to be with at the start of the map. Out of the current planned towns Volantis is the most organised, and I like that.

Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, Hilltim1, RagingDragon5 and LightningCape.
Referrals | None.
GN | CanDoBlue
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | US - Central Time
How long have you been whitelisted | 2+ Years
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | Zeal - Apherdite? | Dragongarde - Windhelm, XXXMAS Town, and Riften (Manager) | Bastion - Threshold (Manager), OuterRim (Owner), SkyForge, Town (Owner), and Malkier (Owner)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Made choices to play with people who later quit.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to join AD because if can be my strong rock and my stronghold.
Why would Volantis want you | Active, Friendly, TS3 Active, Hard-working, and a team player.
Tell us about yourself | I joined HC back on Zeal in 2011, worked hard, gained friends had to quit for school. DG, joined Barnubus' & Guardian's
towns and frequented between them regularly, although in that summer of 2012 my computer was hacked, forcing me off HC once more. Although, late Dec. 2012 I rejoined HC and joined Threshold, they paid for OuterRim which I owned for several months (4) then it fell apart. I joined SkyForge and found many friends throughout the OS Kingdom many I still continue relationships with today. I left SF after about a month or so to own Malkier, a decaying town, although my attempts tried & failed, I enjoyed my stay at Malkier until the end of Bastion
How did you hear about Volantis | Eldylars & asked me to pick a town which favored my views of the new AD Kingdom.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Ariyos, Hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5
Referrals | EldylarsYou're Friend,CanDoBlue

Welcome, all three of you, as the first new recruits to the great capital of Volantis. Expect a PM within the next day or two explaining how we are planning to start Haven. In the mean time you can find most of us on the creative server.