• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ChildOfWar Application

ChildOfWar

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:ChildOfWar
  2. Location: California, U.S.A. Age: 19
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, both sites
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes to both
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have a passion for RPGs, I am a game designer and also a Minecraft dev. myself. I would like to experience and contribute to the HeroCraft community and server. I respect the intentions of the server and will do what's within my power to create an immersive and enjoyable experience for any members I play with.
  9. Special key:{HCC10}
  10. Additional Info: I am a college student, going to school for Mobile Development(creating mobile apps), I was in Game Design for over a year but decided to take my education in another direction. I have been a gamer for most of my life. I have been passionate about computers and technology in general since I was 4 and crashed my first desktop pc(deleted the windows file playing around on it). I love all games, everything from BF3, to Minecraft, to Diablo III, and many many more.

Edit: Sorry about that, edited.