• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Change HealingChorus to how it used to be

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
HealingChorus in my opinion, should be changed back to how it used to be. For those who don't know, healingchorus used to be chakra. It was a small heal that removed a negative effect from you and any party members close to you. Right now, I think that the current healingchorus doesn't play in well enough with the rest of the skills. Bard used to be able to accelerando to catch up to someone, then if they were rooted for example, they could use the skill to negate the root, and catch someone. Right now, with how weak the slow on melodicbinding is, and how any sort of damage can remove accelerando, they have really lost their chasing potential. This was something that bard was always good at; getting right in the faces of the squishies of a group, and bully them with cc. Bard's ability to do this has really hindered recently.

Thanks for reading,

-Pew

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
I liked the old HealingChorus during the 10 minutes I played Bard on Test last map.