• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Chainlightning will target myself and other party members

madcow22

Legacy Supporter 3
When targeting the air I can cast chain lightning on myself, and it will apply the slow debuff but will not activate the skill.2015-08-12_00.25.46.png

If I target another player that is in my party the skill will activate and will go on cooldown, but will not damage them.2015-08-12_00.25.57.png

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
Gota admit, this ruins the class seeing as chainlightning was like, the #1 damage skill on it, +great CC. I think this started to happen after they fixed the sound on it, but I can't be sure.

(BTW 99% sure the problem wasn't the sound, the problem was the buggy as fuck Mythicmobs at the time triggering the lightning effect tons of times before it went away.)

just_jeff94

Glowing Redstone
I tested this skill a lot and if there are no targetable mobs/players to cast ti on offensively aka not in your party or in range. then it targest yourself. It still works fine just need to have a valid target

madcow22

Legacy Supporter 3
I tested this skill a lot and if there are no targetable mobs/players to cast ti on offensively aka not in your party or in range. then it targest yourself. It still works fine just need to have a valid target
Yes, but if I am pvping and I try to target someone with it and I'm out of range it will give me the warmup slow and lead to my death pretty much.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Gota admit, this ruins the class seeing as chainlightning was like, the #1 damage skill on it, +great CC. I think this started to happen after they fixed the sound on it, but I can't be sure.

(BTW 99% sure the problem wasn't the sound, the problem was the buggy as fuck Mythicmobs at the time triggering the lightning effect tons of times before it went away.)
No single skill should "ruin" a class. This functions but we will be fixing the self-target when we get a chance to breathe from the new map stuff.