• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ccrazymaster's adventure team application

1. Minecraft IGN:Ccrazymaster
2. Position applying for: Quests, Building, Coding OR Bosses:quests
3. Age|Timezone:15 currently utc+3
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: since 2014 so so 1 year and 5 months
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?:because i have always enjoyed roleplay and have always wanted to contribute to the server also i was told adventure team i can help with building and general ingame lore and i currently have a lot of my time to help with anything needed
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft):it's not really the most rp driven game but i have to say red dead redemption it's one of my all time favourite games it forces you to feel sad or happy not much choice in the game but i really think it's one of the greatest games of this generation
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: i can but only either weekly as stated or at most twice a week
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
i never really played a lot of rpg's in general but i've started to really like the genre which is why i'm thinking of getting more games like skyrim elder scrolls old but i think it's more open to choice and waiting for a game like fallout 4 which i'm told is pretty nice. also my timezone will change to utc+2 in a couple of weeks. also i was told by xexorian to read and learn the lore which i'll be doing soon.and last I just wanted to say that although this has negative effects but I just came back to herocraft and I did because I just see a lot of potential in this server.

Last edited:

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Minecraft IGN:Ccrazymaster
2. Position applying for: Quests, Building, Coding OR Bosses:quests
3. Age|Timezone:15 currently utc+3
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: since 2014 so so 1 year and 5 months
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?:because i have always enjoyed roleplay and have always wanted to contribute to the server also i was told adventure team i can help with building and general ingame lore and i currently have a lot of my time to help with anything needed
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft):it's not really the most rp driven game but i have to say red dead redemption it's one of my all time favourite games it forces you to feel sad or happy not much choice in the game but i really think it's one of the greatest games of this generation
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: i can but only either weekly as stated or at most twice a week
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
i never really played a lot of rpg's in general but i've started to really like the genre which is why i'm thinking of getting more games like skyrim elder scrolls old but i think it's more open to choice and waiting for a game like fallout 4 which i'm told is pretty nice. also my timezone will change to utc+2 in a couple of weeks. also i was told by xexorian to read and learn the lore which i'll be doing soon.and last I just wanted to say that although this has negative effects but I just came back to herocraft and I did because I just see a lot of potential in this server.
Holy crap man dont need to bump every five minutes

bump (i know it's annoying and i'm probably not being accepted because the aomunt of people accepted in the past but i'd like confirmation

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
truthfully i don't really know much about coding but i'm willing to learn and xexorian told me that he would teach me the basics
Unfortunately, for this type of project, "the basics" wont cut it. You can get a grip with java by googling "how to create bukkit plugins".

Scripting, however, is far easier to understand and learn and can be very useful with those with a capable mind.

Unfortunately, for this type of project, "the basics" wont cut it. You can get a grip with java by googling "how to create bukkit plugins".

Scripting, however, is far easier to understand and learn and can be very useful with those with a capable mind.
since i kinda always wanted to know more about things like that i'll be trying to learn as much as i can about scripting :)

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
since i kinda always wanted to know more about things like that i'll be trying to learn as much as i can about scripting :)

You should learn how to script advanced skills and mobs in mythicmobs and when you're capable of making 15-20 mobs with unique skills and have learned how to script in YAML format on a program like notepad++ then I can use you for that, but right now what we need are experienced builders to get the zones mapped out and built. I appreciate your interest in the project we're working on but I will have to get back to you in the future, and hopefully you'll have some more experience under your belt.

Right now I'm personally too busy to help you learn, and not too many on the team are doing what I'm working on. I'll need to train some people later but by train I mean it as -- to instruct them on what we need done, not so much, teach them how to do it.

Reply back here when you've learned how to script mythicmobs proficiently and we'll talk, ok?

I'll throw you a few bones to get you started.
http://mythicmobs.net/manual/doku.php/start
If you're on windows I recommend using this as your config editor
https://notepad-plus-plus.org/repository/6.x/6.7.9.2/npp.6.7.9.2.Installer.exe

You should learn how to script advanced skills and mobs in mythicmobs and when you're capable of making 15-20 mobs with unique skills and have learned how to script in YAML format on a program like notepad++ then I can use you for that, but right now what we need are experienced builders to get the zones mapped out and built. I appreciate your interest in the project we're working on but I will have to get back to you in the future, and hopefully you'll have some more experience under your belt.

Right now I'm personally too busy to help you learn, and not too many on the team are doing what I'm working on. I'll need to train some people later but by train I mean it as -- to instruct them on what we need done, not so much, teach them how to do it.

Reply back here when you've learned how to script mythicmobs proficiently and we'll talk, ok?

I'll throw you a few bones to get you started.
http://mythicmobs.net/manual/doku.php/start
If you're on windows I recommend using this as your config editor
https://notepad-plus-plus.org/repository/6.x/6.7.9.2/npp.6.7.9.2.Installer.exe
ok thanks i'll try to learn as much as possible and will apply back later :)