• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Can't log in into server ("Too long to log in")

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
Some say that this is a client-side bug, but the fact is:
I tried to log in another server, and it worked fine;
When I try to log in HeroCraft, it takes some time on "Logging in" screen and then it says "Took too long to log in", being so that I can't log in the server.

I need help, since I wanna play the server, but this bug stops me. Again, it's NOT a client side bug since I can easily enter on another servers. I can't on THIS one specifically.

Sweord

Glowstone
I have the same issue with both Spout and the normal MC launcher. I tried logging into another server and it worked just fine, however HC gives me problems. I think I've had two error report types as well as the "took too long to log in" message as well.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We run the latest cb++'s usually - this may be a side effect of having 10,000 ip's banned. I'll look into it later and see if the speed increases.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Nope, I used a short list for ban names and ips - still takes a few more seconds than usual.
It must be another plugin causing it