• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Duplicate *Bug* Not a member of my own town!

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
Hello,

My hamlet of Alpine on the Shrine server, of which I am the mayor, is currently mayorless, as I am being told that "you are not part of a town!" Other townmembers are 1) either getting randomly booted from the town, or 2) are listed as townmembers but are getting the same "you are not part of a town!" message. Please see Shrine /pe #188 which has been open for over a week with no response.

Is there any way to please:
1) correct the bug that is disallowing me to be part of my own town;
2) correct the bug that is disallowing my listed townsfolk to be part of my town; and
3) correct the randomized kicking that is occurring to my townsfolk (I would like the sole power to kick and to not have to share it with some arbitrary Diety of Kickedness) ;)

Thanks for your help!

-yav

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Hello,

My hamlet of Alpine on the Shrine server, of which I am the mayor, is currently mayorless, as I am being told that "you are not part of a town!" Other townmembers are 1) either getting randomly booted from the town, or 2) are listed as townmembers but are getting the same "you are not part of a town!" message. Please see Shrine /pe #188 which has been open for over a week with no response.

Is there any way to please:
1) correct the bug that is disallowing me to be part of my own town;
2) correct the bug that is disallowing my listed townsfolk to be part of my town; and
3) correct the randomized kicking that is occurring to my townsfolk (I would like the sole power to kick and to not have to share it with some arbitrary Diety of Kickedness) ;)

Thanks for your help!

-yav
This is a known bug we're already working on fixing.