• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Bountied person/Can't defend self/Township w/Friendly fire off

The problem: When one is bountied and tagged for combat and within their respective town and if that town has friendly fire turned off the bountied player cannot physically fight back, although skills do work against the assailant (with constant you can't pvp here spam) physical combat seems to be blocked. This is in the North continent during peace time. It seems to be a permissions hierarchy issue, but that is my opinion as I do not know how the plugins are setup.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
It is illegal for your town members to claim your bounty, if I'm reading this right.

JacobBurkey

Portal
It is illegal for your town members to claim your bounty, if I'm reading this right.
I think he is trying to say that if someone OUTSIDE the town is trying to kill the bountied player inside HIS town that the bountied person can't fight back.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
It's not well worded, afraid I don't fully understand the issue.

What JacobBurkey said is exactly what I mean. The plug-in Towny (or w/e its actually called) Prevents me (while I am within my town) from attacking my assailant when they are attacking me for my bounty (at all times, but find when tagged by them for combat to be rather odd). Effectively making residents unable to protect themselves.