• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bloodmage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Pretty simple issue, upon stopping the use of a bandage, the slowness and jump boost effects that are applied during the rampup time do not stop, and continue for another few seconds, although the heal itself is cancelled. I think this only applies to the Bloodmage variant of bandage.

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
dont know if this is a bug but the bandage takes about 6 sec from the moment you start it to heal... and it has a 5 cooldown compared to the 1 sec cd of disciple and the 2 sec cast time of disciple

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
Bloodmage in general is broken. Specd it last night. Immediately respecd back to cleric. The class isn't worth it.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Oh, well, that's a lot bigger, then. I guess I didn't notice it with reg bandage because of the lower warmup time.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
I spoke to Multi when he first applied to change on the test server, which was originally a 16 second warmup time - it isn't a bug, he wants the Bloodmage to not be using their heals in combat and relying on soulleech and drainsoul for hp instead. It is something that's being argued out by most Bloodmages in suggestions, but it's intended :(

Sleaker

Retired Staff
Not a bug, Bloodmage is the 'offensive' healer class. Closing as this doesn't relate to bugs.

Sidenote: don't go opening a 'bloodmages are underpowered thread' either. they aren't and we've tested them pretty well (they may need tweakages on someskills but.. yah don't)

Sleaker

Retired Staff
Bukkit still hasn't added api for adding/removing effects. I'm guessing this is a client-side issue mostly as we do remove the slow effects server-side. So unfixable until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.