• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Blood Union Suggestion

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
I have just recently started playing bloodmage and am enjoying it pretty well. My only gripe is that blood union is weird and doesnt seem to add much to the class (i could be wrong here).

My suggestion is to make blood union a toggle-able ability that allows you to infuse your spells with your blood.

Basically the idea is that when casting spells with it toggled off they would do the damage or heal (maybe less than) the way they would do normally (minus any d.o.t.s or h.o.t.s) using only mana as the resource.

When toggled on it uses the mana + a health cost that adds (a possible increase in damage) a d.o.t. (bleed) to damage spells and a h.o.t. to healing spells .

This way it actually feels like you are controlling the amount of life you lose at the cost of more damage/heals instead of having it as a set factor.