• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Blaze rod and quivering palm bug

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
Quivering palm is supposed to add damage on melee hits, doesn't I've tested it several times.

Sharpness on blaze rods do not add any additional damage I have tested this several times with a sharp 7 rod and a regular blaze rod the damage was not different on either of these rods.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
Quivering palm is supposed to add damage on melee hits, doesn't I've tested it several times.

Sharpness on blaze rods do not add any additional damage I have tested this several times with a sharp 7 rod and a regular blaze rod the damage was not different on either of these rods.
I can confirm this as I was the test subject.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
I would like to tag onto this that regardless of the sharpness multiplyer, it always says 4 bonus damage.

This is on spades.
IV = +4
X = +4

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
I would like to tag onto this that regardless of the sharpness multiplyer, it always says 4 bonus damage.

This is on spades.
IV = +4
X = +4
thats irrelevant. its vanilla MC where it says "+4 melee damage". it means the shovel deals 4 damage, then the sharp deals damage.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
I have seen this also. I was disciple before and saw the difference in damage was not there. This is why i did not use sharpness that much. People kept telling me it affects, but it does not it seems.

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
Also, no need to bump. I am well aware of what issues are still ongoing. Have a bunch of other stuff on my plate at the moment that was higher priority to get done. I will get to this as soon as I can.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Event works with a Fist, so likely an issue with a blaze rod not being a "weapon".