• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Blacklight Retribution - High Quality Hi-Tech FREE FPS

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
I find the prices for everything (especially the zen prices) to be a bit high. Otherwise, really great fps

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I have been trying to play this since it got on Steam but the game will never open past its launcher =(

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I have been trying to play this since it got on Steam but the game will never open past its launcher =(
Go to wherever you have the game installed and go through till Win32 then open the application BLR.

C:\Perfect World Entertainment\Blacklight Retribution OB\Blacklight Retribution\Live\Binaries\Win32

^That's probably a little different if you installed through Steam, but I don't know. :)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I remember trying this a while ago. I really enjoyed the game, but the Hyper Reality Visor kinda ruined it for me.
You can be stealth like and can't be seen by it. Granted, its a bit cheap to be seen no matter where. Should have a much longer cooldown on the HVR.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
I remember trying this a while ago. I really enjoyed the game, but the Hyper Reality Visor kinda ruined it for me.
I like the idea of the visor because it doesnt last that long and also it replaces the need for a Radar in the corner of the screen and is also used as an anti camping device

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
The best way to use it is to keep flashing it on and off so you don't have to wait as long to reuse it. The only way to not be seen by the HRV is to hide in an HRV distortion bubble(I forget the name of the equipment).

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Fun game.

Felt like an idiot when I purchased micro currency and bought new guns only to find out that I could have just used the in game currency.