• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Black ops 2 zombies for xbox

macura

Diamond
I like playing black ops 2 zombies and i want to make a group of people who i can play with because my friends tend to suck for the most part. Anyone who likes playing zombies on xbox post something. Side note i play tranzit for the most part, but i'm not sure who plays the others because they arn't that fun.

jellystew

Gold
Better on the wii?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PS3/XBOX/PC are the best platforms to play it on. I have ps3 but whenever a new map pack comes out, i go to my friends house to play. You play Tranzit the most? I pretty much only play Mob of the Dead.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Better on the wii?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PS3/XBOX/PC are the best platforms to play it on. I have ps3 but whenever a new map pack comes out, i go to my friends house to play. You play Tranzit the most? I pretty much only play Mob of the Dead.
lol i thought it was sarcastic enough...the wii version is so trash compared to ps3/box360 that everyone should understand it

jellystew

Gold
lol i thought it was sarcastic enough...the wii version is so trash compared to ps3/box360 that everyone should understand it

Well, I play with noobs on every game possible with the luck I get and they always end up saying something stupid like that. When I see a post like that I immediately think "noob".

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Well, I play with noobs on every game possible with the luck I get and they always end up saying something stupid like that. When I see a post like that I immediately think "noob".
thats not the point "noob". that point is that fruit salad is better than jelly stew cuz like wtf why do you think the wiggles (my idols) love it and sing about it so much