• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Berserker changes

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
@malikdanab im not saying that they aren't different I am saying a heal is a heal, and it still has the potential to heal

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Side Note- Despite what the tool tip (and Kainzo) says, the bleed on rupture is dealing 30 damage instead of 20. Not saying that 20 is balanced, but it helps to know what it is actually doing atm.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Side Note- Despite what the tool tip (and Kainzo) says, the bleed on rupture is dealing 30 damage instead of 20. Not saying that 20 is balanced, but it helps to know what it is actually doing atm.
Sorry, I am going to listen to Kainzo's source of information or Kainzo himself on this matter, not you. Your credibility is shot bc of this thread, and if its doing 30 now it is a change from when it was doing 20 like Kainzo said.

edit: obvs all on test, so in all liklihood different implementations are being tried ATM.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry, I am going to listen to Kainzo's source of information or Kainzo himself on this matter, not you. Your credibility is shot bc of this thread, and if its doing 30 now it is a change from when it was doing 20 like Kainzo said.

edit: obvs all on test, so in all liklihood different implementations are being tried ATM.
This entire thread is based on what is on test...I've tested it and I'll be happy to show that it is in fact dealing 30 atm. This has been happening since rupture was changed on test.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
This entire thread is based on what is on test...I've tested it and I'll be happy to show that it is in fact dealing 30 atm. This has been happening since rupture was changed on test.
Nothing in my post disagrees with THIS QUOTE.

What you said above that, about other player's previous tests where they said 20, is deceitful. The other players who carried out tests and formed opinions on the skill obviously did the math and it was doing 20 when they formed those opinions. For you to come in and claim that they made a mistake can confuse their perceptions of the skill.

edit: No disrespect meant, goodsir.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Nothing in my post disagrees with THIS QUOTE.

What you said above that, about other player's previous tests where they said 20, is deceitful. The other players who carried out tests and formed opinions on the skill obviously did the math and it was doing 20 when they formed those opinions. For you to come in and claim that they made a mistake can confuse their perceptions of the skill.

edit: No disrespect meant, goodsir.
That's the thing, I don't belive anyone else has tested it. Everyone has been taking taking the tool tip and have not gave a second thought. I've reported it to Kainzo, but he has yet to prove me wrong or fix the possible problem.