• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Benji0904's Event team application.

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
  • Minecraft IGN: benji0904
  • Position applying for: Event Team
  • Age|Timezone: Sixteen, Eastern Standard Time.
  • How long have you been on Herocraft?: A Month Maybe two.
  • Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: First off I'd like to say I'm making this application because from a public standpoint the Event team seems inactive or just keeping projects hidden. I'd love to be apart of the Events team because I take initiative in the thought process giving precise detail on all projects. I like to think I am creative and think out of the box, I do believe I have the necessary skills to apply for this position.
  • Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: Yes, Basic redstone, And in my opinion I feel like I am a good builder.
  • What would you say is your strongest skill?: Building and Thought process
  • Additional info you would like to tell us?: Other than creative thinking, basic redstone, and good building I think I'd be right for the team because like I said currently the event team appears to lack Initiative in terms of kicking off events. If accepted My goal is to set up Monthly PVP tournaments where competitors dish out for a lump sum of booty. I'd also like to incorporate Events months in advance for example : For an Easter event Staff could modify Egg names into something like ("Red Egg" "Easter Egg" etc) We'd have a chunk of land specifically for this event In a manner of NO-Pvp players would collect these special eggs and at the end of the event the top 10 players who collected the most eggs will receive a special piece of loot designed by either the staff or the events team. @Xanipher I appreciate the time you've taken to take a look at this.

Last edited: