• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Battlefield 4

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I play mostly on PC but will probably also buy it for PS4

Origin ID: Jonsoon

PSN: Jonsoon

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I like the more impressive destruction... it feels more smooth and playable than BF3 to me. I actually got a refund on 3 because I didn't enjoy it (and was poor).

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
Waiting impatiently to find time to play this game. They brought commanders back and I haven't seen that since Battlefield 2 (not bad company 2 but actual Battlefield 2). BF3's lack of destructible environments made it as bad as COD, that game was shit.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm a huge fan of Battlefield Bad Company 2, but Battlefield 3 was just so terrible that I am not sure wether I wanna buy BF4 or not. I loved how the put jets into BF3, but that's about it. The rest felt like a re-model of previous games with no real new features.

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
I like the promotional youtube videos that they have that talk about the players experience. BF3 ftw. Undecided about BF4. :)

JetSnipe387

Legacy Supporter 9
My origin ID: JetSnipe
Feel free to send me friend invites I plan on playing this game a ton, so far the game is pretty good feels a little more bad company 2 which is nice.

Xilox

Iron
Is everyone in it for the Online Gaming or the Story. I got to say the ending is really cheesy.

JetSnipe387

Legacy Supporter 9
Is everyone in it for the Online Gaming or the Story. I got to say the ending is really cheesy.
I usually play both, the story is usually hit or miss with me most cases its a miss though. Although I think a majority of people play for the multiplayer.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Battlefield 4 w/ China Rising DLC costs 100 USD for PC on Origin, holy shit.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
my son wants this for his birthday for x-box - is it playable cross platform? I am assuming game system players are not allowed to play with pc (master race), but was curious if x-box can play with playstation players.

JetSnipe387

Legacy Supporter 9
my son wants this for his birthday for x-box - is it playable cross platform? I am assuming game system players are not allowed to play with pc (master race), but was curious if x-box can play with playstation players.
I highly doubt that the game will be cross platform.