• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banned for advertising: Appeal

Torsory

Dirt
Yo, so i was chillin on hc, and my friend teddyman-dumbo told me to put a link in chat. ( Link was to a forum post on this website about recruiting. I did not see a problem as "advertising" goes, it would just be like showing people more of the website if even that. So i didn't think much about it but suddenly angyles said advertising is advertising, and i got firstly muted so i couldn't state why i did it, and then i was banned. Please tell me if i am perma'd or not, because if i am i will just buy a migration to another account. Please link me to the account migration forum or atleast tell me when i can find it, because i can't. Thank you ,
Torsory.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Yo, so i was chillin on hc, and my friend teddyman-dumbo told me to put a link in chat. ( Link was to a forum post on this website about recruiting. I did not see a problem as "advertising" goes, it would just be like showing people more of the website if even that. So i didn't think much about it but suddenly angyles said advertising is advertising, and i got firstly muted so i couldn't state why i did it, and then i was banned. Please tell me if i am perma'd or not, because if i am i will just buy a migration to another account. Please link me to the account migration forum or atleast tell me when i can find it, because i can't. Thank you ,
Torsory.

First off you need to use the proper appeal format:

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/read-before-posting-ban-mute-format-here.128/

Second that would be bypassing your ban, and will cause that new account to be banned as well.

@Danda