• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banker Application: c12095

c12095

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft IGN: c12095
  2. Position applying for: DHX Banker
  3. Age|Timezone: 17 EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Somewhere around seven months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good banker?: I think I would be a good banker because I spend most of my time on Herocraft, either in game or on the Teamspeak. I know a lot of people on the server and have a outstanding reputation with trading with other players and anyone who has traded with me knows that I am fair and don't cheat anyone i'm trading with. I think that this level of trust could carry over to working in the DHX easily because I am known for my gold trading.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Not much else to say except that I hope I can become a banker, I know how annoying it is to wait for a DHX banker some times and I hope that I can help out players more due to the amount of time I spend on Herocraft each day. Thanks for taking the time to read this application.
-c12