• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banker App: Acherous[6 Month Anniversary Addition]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  1. Minecraft IGN: Acherous
  2. Position applying for: Banker
  3. Age|Timezone: 17|central
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 10 almost 11 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good banker?: I spend a great majority of my time on Herocraft and would love to give back to the Herocraft community. Since I am on herocraft so much i would be almost always available to bank people when needed. One reason i am applying for banker is that lately i have noticed that there has been increasingly long wait times at the DHX. Another thing I have noticed is that some bankers refuse to bank certain players/groups and that really annoys me. I will be an unbiased banker and will not revert to childish things such as refusing to bank certain players. Even though I have disagreements with a couple of groups on this server I will actively bank them when it is needed regardless of my opinion of them. I already hold the position of proctor and would like to do a bit more to help out the server. I have been a proctor since about November last year. I have put alot of effort into it and am one of the few remaining proctors that was promoted when I did that is still proctor. I have also been promoted to the "guide" position in my time on herocraft. Whenever I'm online I am checking to make sure any petitions are forwarded as I often find myself just standing around doing nothing but talking. If I am made banker I will put forth my best effort just as I have as a proctor. Also, I now live in Dragongarde so I often will have more free time in game to bank other players. This probably sounds typical but part of the reason I'm applying is that I've had such a great time on Herocraft since I've joined this summer and I would just love to give back and help out more on the server. I believe I am highly qualified for this position and would be a great person for this job.
  6. Are you exceptional at math?: I would say so. I have been in AP/honors math since elementary school. Math comes pretty easy to me
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?:In the real world I am in the N.J.R.O.T.C. program at my highschool and have gained ample leadership experience from it and am an active member in my community. I am a tier 7 donor. I hope you consider my application. Thanks