• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

~Banana0wns7~ Apply For Whitelist.

B

banana0wns7

1. ~Banana0wns7 Apply~
    1. Minecraft In-game name: Banana0wns7
    2. Location & Age: Australia, SouthAustralia & I am 14-15 years Old
    3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I havnt really been banned on diffrent servers and Havnt hacked before In my Minecraft experience
    4. Referral(s): Players: 'xPureCookiex and Zorozeenee'
    5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: some of my friends told me to come check you guys out and your server
    6. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes I have.
    7. Do you agree to the Herocraft: Yes I do.
    8. Reason you should be accepted: I love pvp servers and RPG's and was told that this is a good one and would like to see if my friends were right about the server
    9. Special key: HCB11
    10. Additional Info: I love RPG's, War games and zombie games I usally play them well not Playing Minecraft and I dont get upset to easy Im a Pretty chillded guy and things but Not promising anything. I love Building on Minecraft its Very fun in my opinion and fun to pvp on minecraft servers.
    -~Yours Truely Banana0wns7~-

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Banana0wns7
  2. Australia, SouthAustralia & 14-15 Years Old
  3. Is this Really needed? (Bans Thing) But no I havnt really been banned from servers
  4. Player: xPureCookiex
  5. I Heard from a Friend on A'therys Ascended
  6. Yes I Have.
  7. Yes I do.
  8. I love RPG's and RPG Servers on Minecraft they are Very Fun and Have played alot of RPG Minecraft servers and think yours looks like a good one.
  9. Sorry but Idk what to but here...

Your Truely Banana0wns7
Reviewing. Please use proper format which includes the questions.

B

banana0wns7

Yeah it confuses me Ill try again l8r XD[DOUBLEPOST=1362213901][/DOUBLEPOST]There.