• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team Application: PewPewPewLasers

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: PewPewPewLasers, 15

2. Position applying for: Balance Team

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been whitelisted since April 17th, 2011

4. What's your favorite class/path?: Oh boy, this is a hard one. Because I don't have just a single favourite, I'll give one from each path:

Rogue: Bard
Warrior: Dragoon
Caster: Beguiler
Healer: Bloodmage

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I am in GMT -7/MST. I can test around 4 hours on weekdays, and generally any time on the weekends.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have played every class on the server. I am not joking
when I say this, I am very familiar with every class, and how they function. I understand the roles of each class, and I know their strengths and weaknesses. I know the difference between when a class is overpowered, and when someone can play the class well. I frequently discuss balance with many players, and can make valid arguments regarding certain classes.

7. Do you have any similar experience?: To be honest, I don't. But hey, there is a first time for everything.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I do.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: I can.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Nothing really interesting, I have been a part of the Herald team before. I don't have much to add here.

Last edited:

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I would like to bump this thread. It has been almost two months since I posted this application, and I believe that right now the balance team is in need of more people. After looking at the members and seeing lots of them being inactive, I decided to give this app another try. I like Herocraft and I want to help out as much as I can, so why not start with my favourite aspect; PVP

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: PewPewPewLasers, 15

2. Position applying for: Balance Team

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been whitelisted since April 17th, 2011

4. What's your favorite class/path?: Oh boy, this is a hard one. Because I don't have just a single favourite, I'll give one from each path:

Rogue: Bard
Warrior: Dragoon
Caster: Beguiler
Healer: Bloodmage

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I am in GMT -7/MST. I can test around 4 hours on weekdays, and generally any time on the weekends.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have played every class on the server. I am not joking
when I say this, I am very familiar with every class, and how they function. I understand the roles of each class, and I know their strengths and weaknesses. I know the difference between when a class is overpowered, and when someone can play the class well. I frequently discuss balance with many players, and can make valid arguments regarding certain classes.

7. Do you have any similar experience?: To be honest, I don't. But hey, there is a first time for everything.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: I do.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: I can.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Nothing really interesting, I have been a part of the Herald team before. I don't have much to add here.
Thanks for the application - for now your app has been put on hold due to past discipline. It may be re-reviewed in the future.