• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: Bobby848

1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Bobby848
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Around 9 months. I will reach my one year mark in April.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Personally I like Pyromancer.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I play around 1-4 days a week and in 6 hour periods from 10:00 PM - 4:00 AM (EST). I also play on Saturday (10:00 AM) and Sunday (1:00 PM) for around an hour.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have mastered a couple of paths (Pyromancer, Ninja, Dragoon) not saying that other's haven't but when mastering these classes i have used them extensively in PVP/PVE related situations. My time that I play varies from other balance team members so I can test almost all night if needed.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I have been on other servers where the "Heroes" plugin was implemented. I have made suggestions on those servers and played most of their classes and I plan to do the same with Herocraft. I also have suggestions on the forums closely relating to balancing.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes, I do.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yup.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I want to thank you for reading my application and if I do get denied I will have no negative feelings over the one who denied me or HC in general.