• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Asthereon's Whitelist Application

Asthereon

Dirt
In-game Username:
Asthereon
Location and Age:
New York, United States Age: 17
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
Once, for speed hacking even though it was only lag due to 3 pcs connected to the internet.
Referral:
KanJam49
Reason you should be accepted:
I lead a group of players known as Nightmare. There is a group of 10-20 of us who tend to be quite active in Minecraft.
How did you hear about Herocraft?:
Heard about it from KanJam49, a real life friend.
Have you voted for Herocraft?:
Not yet, but I will if and when my application is accepted.
Additional Info:
I tend to build massive structures. My group are well known on servers for being mass producers of goods and have exhibited quality membership in MC communities.

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
Reviewing application
===========================
Can you please tell me more about yourself? Also thank you for the information about your previous ban.
Edit: Possibly more information on that previous ban too please?

Asthereon

Dirt
Of course. In respects to MineCraft, I'm a prominent Redstone Circuit engineer, farm builder, and underground base extraordinaire. I prefer to have underlings to mine as I prefer to build, however I do mine for myself on occasion. In respects to real life, I do mostly school and such that a normal teenager does. The main game I play is Skyrim, but I do play MineCraft with my friends, which has our own group name, which is Nightmare. Hope this is enough :) -Asthereon

Asthereon

Dirt
Previous ban wasn't even deserved. As I share my connection wirelessly with my brother and dad I lag horridly sometimes. Was getting like 3 FPS and then next thing I know I'm a huge distance away. I have someone to vouch for me if needed. And quite honestly, I hate people who hack. Ruins the fun ya know?

Asthereon

Dirt
Sigh. I was being honest and it makes my application take longer. If I hadn't said anything, you wouldn't have known anyway. There's no record of it anywhere. (Just checked. Website did actually carry it over, however its now classified as hacking :/ ) This is what I get for being honest :/

Asthereon

Dirt
I'd also like to point out the admin went on a rage banning spree that his mods didn't agree with at all. So many of those bans aren't even for hacking, just him not liking certain players.

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
It's a good thing you did say something about the ban, or it would be considered lieing. Sorry for it take longer, its just what I need to do. From everything else I say theirs a 98% of you being accepted, just waiting on higher up.