• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Armor Stand + Decay or Plague = Bug

DeltaEmerald

Stone
Whenever a D.O.T skill is on the armor stand, it kills it and does not give the armor back, I accidentally used decay on mine and now am warning people to be extra careful, this has to be fixed because I had enchanted armor and every other one was destroyed too

Kainzo pls fix

-DeltaEmerald

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Whenever a D.O.T skill is on the armor stand, it kills it and does not give the armor back, I accidentally used decay on mine and now am warning people to be extra careful, this has to be fixed because I had enchanted armor and every other one was destroyed too

Kainzo pls fix

-DeltaEmerald

Not a bug really. Armor Stands are handled as entities and can die from almost any skill, AoE"s especially.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Kainzo pls fix

-DeltaEmerald
Alright - so normally when you swing and hit it, it drops the armor?