• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect

GrimsDissent
Architect
14,Born June 18 1999, - Eastern Standard Time
Ive been on it for a month plan on being on it for about 3-4 more years

I think i would make a great member because I like building a'lot and drawing and Im gonna go to college to becoem a graphic designer. Im creative with my work and I don't like leaving empty spaces.

I have little experience with red stone because i don't make traps , and I like to think that I myself have a good amount of experience with building

I think my strongest skill is I have the ability to complete something if I truly like it and i am committed to it and or my creative mind

I Use to play halo reach a LOT but my mom cut my power cord into 6 pieces but I used Forge a'lot which is more realistic than minecraft but theres a limited amount of money you can use along with items But i would make truly good maps wither its was a tower,castle,house,base for a clan cause I was a clan leader for a while,etc It would be good, my GT (gamertag) was Hateful Stars
idk if I have any thing on my file share.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry to say, but I'll have to deny you seeing as you're not 15 years old and I perceive some possible issues when your mom had to go into drastic measures by cutting the power cord into 6 pieces. When you're 15, maybe, reapply then.