• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect Application

Ty_Mc_Fly

Stone
  1. Minecraft IGN: Ty_Mc_Fly
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: Age: 15 Time zone: Eastern Standard
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: For 2Months now
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: Well I love minecraft and I love building on it. ive been playing minecraft for a few years and ive gotten pretty amazing at architect and building large structures. I think of this as a chance to help improve my skills and show them to the world.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here (USE DOKUCRAFT LIGHT ONLY, AVAILABLE HERE)!
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Nothing Really ive never been banned or suspended from a server ive been an admin a few times as well. and must I send screenshots? because at the moment I needa get DOKUCraft. but yea that's it thank you if you accept me.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I do require some screenshots of past works. We're beginning to build with Dokucraft resource pack to move the server towards a more customized feeling, and likewise, we need to see that you can build in said resource pack. I can't accept an application without screenshots of work done previously because otherwise, I can't evaluate your abilities aside from communication.