• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect Application ZenZiggy.

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
Final Edit:
  1. Minecraft IGN: ZenZiggy
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Time zone: 16 - Pacific U.S.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been playing on HeroCraft since October 2nd, 2011.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.3 and all I focused on has mainly been building; until I discovered PvP servers where I built massive Factions/Towns that were almost impossible to break in to. Before I played MineCraft, I always played with Lego's as a kid and that's basically all I did back then: Build big city's and Structures. Now that I have been playing HeroCraft for almost a year. I think building with the team would be alot of fun as I could see the other side of the server (Backstage).
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am very social and like to communicate, so I use Skype and Teamspeak. I Am also Bilingual as I speak Dutch and English. Finally, I am a night owl so I do stay up quite late. This map, I am building my own town called Genesis, you will see some of the design on the pictures.
Here is the link to my album of builds:
http://tiny.cc/4ry2kw

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  1. Minecraft IGN: ZenZiggy
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Time zone: 15 / Pacific US
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: approximately 5 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I love building and many people have complemented me for my creations. I have built things like small shacks to huge castles
  6. , from villages to large cities and from pens to automatic farms. I love the public structures and builds on Herocraft and think that it has a very well-balanced staff.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i have teamspeak, skype. stay up quite awhile and when i am done with hw i get on herocraft. i am from Belgium but live in California since 2009.
  8. i also did most of the architecture for the towns Frost And Genesis.
And Here Are Some Of My Buids: http://imageshack.us/g/534/20120225192049.png/
Nice builds, I'd like to see more

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
Working on it, i also just made myself a signature/banner ;D.
Sorry for bad quality pictures. i am working on a massive hotel right now i will be uploading some pictures of that later today.

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
Here are some RPG-Ish builds:

Picture39.png

My current town hall

Picture41.png

A Wall design

Picture40.png

Old Genesis town wall design

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
I jumped onto Zen's creative server and checked out some of his builds. I can feel a lot of dedication to what he does just by looking at how intricate things are.

2012-09-29_015324_zpsda2fb9e4.png

Taken with Lb Photo realism 64x. This is a picture of the wall he will be building for his town.

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
As far as Ziggy's designs go, he's incredible with how quickly he can create a good design that can blend with a style, using all the materials we can get a hold of to the fullest. In Dragongarde, he did all of the designing for Genesis, and that was a crazy looking town. I'll post more of his work while we continue to develop Genesis in Bastion.

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
This was taken on my test server and is a preview of what the new Genesis's town hall will look like.​