• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect Application:sneakyhalo117

sneakyhalo117

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: sneakyhalo117
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: I am 15, but almost 16. PST - I am not 21 since my internet was lagging I messed up the registration.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I was on since Apr 7, 2013, but at the start I was removed from whitelist since I shared an IP with somebody. Eventually I rejoined Herocraft.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: Well I think the aspects of a good architect is just a lot of planning and creativity. Along with communicating with others so things would work out in a group and at least putting effort into build.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here (USE DOKUCRAFT LIGHT ONLY, AVAILABLE HERE)! http://imgur.com/a/MHKba
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Well during the weekdays, I come on at 7pm-10pm since I have to go to tutoring. But on the weekends, I come on 7am-12pm. I sometimes don't build alone since it takes too much time and I am not protected from the raiders on HeroCraft but it's fine as long as I get to build. I am not very good at building large things like Arenas/Castles. For me, I usually build a house that could fit all the resources you need to survive in Herocraft. I'm also sorry for not using the DOKUCRAFT LIGHT texturepack since some of the buildings I took without the texturepack didn't survive due to reset and some griefs. But I will always build more things and add it to the album. I hope you will consider me and thank you for your time reading my application.

Last edited:

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I like that you are adding texture to the builds by using depth. I would like to see fewer straight lines though. Try breaking up the verticals and horizontals a bit.

sneakyhalo117

Legacy Supporter 7
I like that you are adding texture to the builds by using depth. I would like to see fewer straight lines though. Try breaking up the verticals and horizontals a bit.
Was this what you mean? http://imgur.com/a/bYUtz

Here's my unfinished project that I hope you would like http://imgur.com/a/ekixd

Sorry it took so long, I've been having problems in life like school, illness, and my parents fighting.

sneakyhalo117

Legacy Supporter 7
@TimForReal for consiteration
@sneakyhalo117 there is a concern if you are still active? Can you confirm that you are infact active?
Well it has been awhile on herocraft, I don't usually go on since I'm scared of mostly raids and most of my friends are gone. I do come on everyday but on other games like counterstrike. I'll be active once I have something to do in Herocraft like being an architect. So I am sure that I will and am active. You know that moment when you're done with everything and it's just plain boring. That's how I felt and moved on to other games but I'll come back since now is an opportunity to come back on Herocraft and have fun.

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Well it has been awhile on herocraft, I don't usually go on since I'm scared of mostly raids and most of my friends are gone. I do come on everyday but on other games like counterstrike. I'll be active once I have something to do in Herocraft like being an architect. So I am sure that I will and am active. You know that moment when you're done with everything and it's just plain boring. That's how I felt and moved on to other games but I'll come back since now is an opportunity to come back on Herocraft and have fun.
Well you might have something to do soon ^_^
@TimForReal for Full Consiteration

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Well you have to get on now... as your
Accepted...
@TimForReal for the promotion from Regular Server Resident to Architect Slave

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: sneakyhalo117
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: I am 15, but almost 16. PST - I am not 21 since my internet was lagging I messed up the registration.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I was on since Apr 7, 2013, but at the start I was removed from whitelist since I shared an IP with somebody. Eventually I rejoined Herocraft.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: Well I think the aspects of a good architect is just a lot of planning and creativity. Along with communicating with others so things would work out in a group and at least putting effort into build.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here (USE DOKUCRAFT LIGHT ONLY, AVAILABLE HERE)! http://imgur.com/a/MHKba
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Well during the weekdays, I come on at 7pm-10pm since I have to go to tutoring. But on the weekends, I come on 7am-12pm. I sometimes don't build alone since it takes too much time and I am not protected from the raiders on HeroCraft but it's fine as long as I get to build. I am not very good at building large things like Arenas/Castles. For me, I usually build a house that could fit all the resources you need to survive in Herocraft. I'm also sorry for not using the DOKUCRAFT LIGHT texturepack since some of the buildings I took without the texturepack didn't survive due to reset and some griefs. But I will always build more things and add it to the album. I hope you will consider me and thank you for your time reading my application.
Welcome